X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're particularly attractive he's probably a stalker... :D

Comment

Originally posted by dmessent View Post
      Rolled with a clean diamondschwartz sedan down Westlake this morning on the way to work. He was taking photos so I kind of expected him to have posted already.
      That was me! Nice looking car! I'm terrible about posting in here and the pics didn't turn out.
      1991 318i - Ground Control, 4.10 Limited Slip, Dinan Chip, Sport Interior - Daily Driver and Track Toy - Sold

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

If you're particularly attractive he's probably a stalker...
        Neither me nor the car are particularly attactive. :D My dog was in the back seat though, and she usually gets a lot of attention.
        Last edited by dmessent; 08-13-2013, 12:15 PM. Reason: forgot to quote.

Comment

ballarde30, nice looking 91 sedan! I was the guy in the 92 M Technic II Apline White II vert with S50 swap.

Comment

^ so THATS you?? He is constantly sending me pictures of your car and Hello ***Drool***
            Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
            That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
            Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
            no fat dudes. car will scrape
            Originally posted by Ryann
            Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Red diving board sedan has been parked in my neighborhood in Everett for the last 4 days. anybody on here?
              1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

Lowered red E30 M3 the other morning in Bothell (near North Creek/Beardslee). You gave me a funny look when I waved, could have been because I wasn't in my E30. I was in an apline white E92 M3. Your car looked good!
                sigpic

Comment

Black late model coupe in Anacortes on Commercial yesterday, right by the Tesoro station. Tried to wave and not drop my soda.

Comment

Lurking thru Anacortes tonight I saw amiller360 roaming in his fine ride!

Comment

Rolled up next to a late model alpina 325is on 15th and 80th in Ballard while driving my 328i. I yelled through our open windows "Nice car!", you lied and yelled back "yours too!".
                      -------------------------------------------------
                      1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                      2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

I was getting gas in Auburn last Friday, and pulled into a station on A-Street. I stopped, got out, then noticed there was a Delphin E30 convertible in front of me. The owner, whose name was something along the lines of Tucker (sorry if I'm wrong!), and I conversed a bit when a white E34 wagon pulled up and joined the party. While we talked, another red E30 cruised by.

All in all, both of 'em were great guys! Hope to see some more of you around sometime!

Comment

So whos got the late model alpine with orange wheels? You come blasting past my shop on 66th and S Tacoma way probably once or twice a week. Get some exhaust, that shit is straight up obnoxious.

Comment

^ Lololol. You tell 'em Matt.
                            Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
                            That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
                            Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
                            no fat dudes. car will scrape
                            Originally posted by Ryann
                            Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

White coupe following me on 522 tonight -- sorry, didn't realize you were an e30 til you passed. You got some bright hid's bro. One a little brighter than the other, unfortunately. Nice ride kid. Looks/sounds good. Get that light fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                                Rolled up next to a late model alpina 325is on 15th and 80th in Ballard while driving my 328i. I yelled through our open windows "Nice car!", you lied and yelled back "yours too!".
                                Lol!
                                -Peter
                                '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                                '91 318is slicktop project
                                '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                                '00 Tundra

Comment

Working...
                                X