Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red late coupe in burien on 148th and ambaum blvd about 20 minutes ago, all stickered up with a cage, sounded quite good even at idle

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by OdSkE30 View Post
      You out driving around all day? Perfect weather for it.
      Just to work and back, then to school haha
      sigpic
      Strategic Alpine Command

Comment

Originally posted by Alpine30 Wolf View Post
        late model zinnoberrot conv W Lk Sammamish 9am.... Late model arktisblau coupe on 405 going through Bellevue12.45pm.... and Late model Schwartz coupe on NE 116th ST in Kirkland 12.55pm
        Were you in a steel bumper coupe with a plate in the window?

Comment

Alpine vert on WRD's, slammed right outside of work in SODO this morning.

Wait a minute... Stacey ;)
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJohnson View Post
            Because I troll at work... I'll answer :) Yes
            -Joe

Comment

haha, this guy just crept up out of nowhere on me and the very first thing I saw was that big euro plate :X

i still want to know if the redmond girl with the white convertible is on this forum because i think i love her

Comment

Oh? I know Stacey "Sparkles" lives up North and drives a slammed alpine vert.
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

haha, this guy just crept up out of nowhere on me and the very first thing I saw was that big euro plate :X

i still want to know if the redmond girl with the white convertible is on this forum because i think i love her
                  Yeah kinda stands out don't it? His name's John. Cool dude. :up: Posted on the Sightings Thread yet for your love? It's basically a car enthusiasts form of Craigslist missed connections.
                  -Joe

Comment

Yeah kinda stands out don't it? His name's John. Cool dude. :up: Posted on the Sightings Thread yet for your love? It's basically a car enthusiasts form of Craigslist missed connections.

Bwahahahaha. So true.
                    Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Black early model driving on i-5 going south. It was a 325is or es.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=162444

Comment

Black late model with black rims driving next to me in Redmond around 1:30am. You yelled something and I flicked you off before I realized you said "nice car" sorry, my bad...
                        m106 1990 e30
                        e36 daily
                        e32 cruiser

Comment

hahaha for sure

Comment

Yeah, that was me. Which one were you?
                            sigpic
                            Strategic Alpine Command

Comment

Zinno early model coupe with diving boards. On spring st. and 5th Ave in downtown Seattle. I came tearing around the corner and caught you out of the corner of my eye...Your car looks like mine haha.
                              86' 325e

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by 02stu
                              They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Comment

Saw a Red 318is this morning on 41st in Everett. I was driving my black E46 right behind you up through Merril Creek Parkway

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                                X