PNW Street Racerz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    AS long as Vince agrees to go dollar for dollar, totally!
    Its all you, I am to short and would not be able to see over those wipers.

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
      Anything else I can get you ladies...? lol
      ^They were probably visiting from Roseburg.

Give me cancer now, God.

Comment

if he lost the hood scoops and the chrome tips, and got some lower suspension, it wouldn't be half bad. It would be interesting to see what kind of shape it was in before he started adding stuff. who knows, it may have been heading to the crusher, and the owner figured he could "save it." Hell, I would give him $4000 for it, if it's an actually M3.

you gotta be joking if you cant tell the difference btwn a regular e30 and a fucking m3......fucking dissapointment
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
          you gotta be joking if you cant tell the difference btwn a regular e30 and a fucking m3......fucking dissapointment
          Its one of those uber rare eta M3s :)
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
          first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

This thread is full of win, yes.
            But some of these pics are waaaaaaay to close to someones car.
            If I was walking up to my car and I noticed some asshole chuckling and taking pics of my car, you better believe im going to get in someone's face.
            Last edited by brutus87; 08-17-2011, 10:54 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

yep, guess I am Failure. Sure do wish I had spent the last 20 years endlessly studying E30's to be able to ID them on sight.. oh wait, I have only been in "the scene" for less than a year. Well shit, I better get on the trolley! Or maybe, I am just don't give a shit, because I have a life. No problem, I can see where it was an easy mistake. Next time we can totally have a pillow fight about who knows more about E30's.
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                This thread is full of win, yes.
                But some of these pics are waaaaaaay to close to someones car.
                If I was walking up to my car and I noticed some asshole chuckling and taking pics of my car, you better believe im going to get in someone's face.
                I would just asume that they are taking pics because they think its cool as a lot of owners of the cars in this thread probably think.

Comment

I still lol at this. See it maybe once a week

Comment

If someone was taking pics of my car, I would be calling the guys in white, my car ain't pretty... The guy who built my cage said, "that was the dirtiest E30 I have ever seen.." I'm still cleaning pine needles out of it.
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

yep, guess I am Failure. Sure do wish I had spent the last 20 years endlessly studying E30's to be able to ID them on sight.. oh wait, I have only been in "the scene" for less than a year. Well shit, I better get on the trolley! Or maybe, I am just don't give a shit, because I have a life. No problem, I can see where it was an easy mistake. Next time we can totally have a pillow fight about who knows more about E30's.
                      Dont get ur panties in a bunch
                      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Butthurt failure is butthurt.

Next time look at the fenders (M3s have box flared fenders), the trunk, the antenna and the rear windshield.

Comment

The gauge custer too. But anyways can we move onwards now? I too found an Eclipse!

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by abesonic View Post
                            the gauge custer too. But anyways can we move onwards now? I too found an eclipse!
                            podh.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I'm in Happy Valley all the time. If I ever see that car, I will punch the driver in the face.

Comment

Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Working...
                                X