Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTENTION! All those attending the PNW Picnic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTENTION! All those attending the PNW Picnic...

While Andrew and I were removing my old dash and carpet last night to replace them, I broke one the passenger side speaker kick panel. I undid the screw, pulled it out, and the whole thing just cracked and exploded in my hand. Needless to say, I need a new set.

The ones currently in the car are tan, but I'd like to get a set of black ones. If someone coming to the Picnic can hook me up with a set, I would gladly hand you a few bucks for them, and greatly appreciate it. I'd prefer black, but if tan is what you got, that's what you got. It would be even better if I could get them from someone that is planning to meet at James Crivellone's house, the morning of the meet, then I could put them in there.

Thanks in advance!

Damn, I was just at a wrecking yard today and saw a nice pair, I would of grabbed them for you if I saw this thread :(

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
      Damn, I was just at a wrecking yard today and saw a nice pair, I would of grabbed them for you if I saw this thread :(
      There is a slim chance that I'll take a look at that same wrecking yard sometime saturday. Don't coun't on it though. I've got much to do that day.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that not a single person on the forum coming to the Picnic has a set of these... :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
          I find it hard to believe that not a single person on the forum coming to the Picnic has a set of these... :evil:
          I've got every signle other piece of tan interior EXCEPT that. My P.O. bought black ones before i got it.. lol.
          Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
          Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Josh, its looking very unlikely that I'll be able to hit up the wrecking yard today.

Comment

I bet grant has them from his parts car. I'll pull them Saturday night and bring em to James place Sunday morning. I dunno what he will charge, but shouldn'e be anything outrageous.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
                I bet grant has them from his parts car. I'll pull them Saturday night and bring em to James place Sunday morning. I dunno what he will charge, but shouldn'e be anything outrageous.
                "500$ man, i need to do my suspension!!11"

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen

lol
                  "Thats each so I can afford to buy some chips to eat while I have someone install it." :D
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen

lol
                    "Thats each so I can afford to buy some chips to eat while I have someone install it." :D
                    '

lmao. 500 cans of pringles.

Comment

Working...
                    X