WTT: s4.10 diff for another s diff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT: s4.10 diff for another s diff

mainly looking for a s3.25, s3.46, or even s3.73. prefer straight trade. my diff is still in my DD but we can swap them at my place since i have a lift. might put cash on top of my diff for the right one.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

I have a s3.73 i could trade. Ill be busy for the next few weeks though.... Let me know if your interested.

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

yea im interested, shoot me a PM when you are ready and if i still have it we can trade.

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

i got a weldid 3.9? small case

Comment

This is my dd so I can't use a welded diff

Comment

i vote that you go 2.93 for shiz and giggles and more importantly mpg

Comment

na, i mainly drive in the city(about 3 blocks between my work and house) but 1st gear is just too short with the 4.10 since i can be in 5th gear by 30mph.

Comment

Whats the max speeds in each gear with the 4.10 anyway? I use my e30 as a weekend/fun car so i dont care about mpg and top speed (had some close calls at high speeds)

Comment

Im still interested in it, just busy now with packing to move next week and fishing during free time.

Comment

dunno, i don't watch MPH when im stretching out the gears, but i know i turn 3400rpms at 70mph

Comment

i dd my e30 with a weldid its fine only hops on super tight turns like parking at mc Ds

Comment

i mainly drive in the city(about 3 blocks between my work and house

so you drive 3 blocks every day?
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by DJ W View Post
                          i dd my e30 with a weldid its fine only hops on super tight turns like parking at mc Ds
                          thats fine but im not into doing stuff wrong.

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                          so you drive 3 blocks every day?
                          to and from work, yes.

Comment

Working...
                          X