PNW Fall Cruz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PNW Fall Cruz...

I am interested in knowing if anyone would be interested in a Fall Cruz... whether it is in Washington or Oregon doesnt matter to me.... let me know what you guys think

Hwy 101?
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

that could be a cool trip down the coast... Where would we meet (Wa/Or) and i figured if we do that drive Cannon beach or long beach or somewhere inbetween would be a good stop.... There is also the North Cascades Highway in Washington which has alot of good twisties and great places to stop and take some pics... Any ideas are welcome. Thanks fellas

Comment

I'm interested, one last hurrah before the winter and my car goes into storage would be fun.

Comment

ya, I would love to join in a drive, my swap should pretty much be done this weekend and its looking like I will have a driveable car.

Comment

Cool well i have to replace my clutch and fix a nice oil leak that occured after my 325i intake mani/ t/b swap but after that i should be golden so why dont we plan this for say early Oct... Any more ideas on where to go?

Comment

I'm down if I don't gotta work. Just a word of advise, if you want more people keep it more north. A lot of the guys from the Seattle area are babies (*cough*Kruzen*cough*) about gas and time.
              sigpic

Comment

ya not like many oregon guys will bother to show, the few who are are willing to drive... Although something near the vancover portland area would be sweet.

Comment

well maybe somewhere in between, becuase i have heard the Oregon folks talk about not wanting to drive as well as the Washington folks, but for those interested in one last parade of e30's it shouldnt matter because it is about fun and im sure that you can spare an extra $30 to fill ur tanks...maybe thats just me... It would be fun to all meet up somewhere maybe Chehalis or somewhere in that area, but from there i dont know where to go as i know the north part of WA... maybe Mt.St Helens.... i dont know how far that is but it would be cool none the less..... any ideas fellas

Comment

Mount St. Helens is a bit of a drive, like 1 1/2 hrs, I think from Portland, I know that means its like 4+ hours for Josh (Eurospeed88). I would like do do something and I think St. Helens might be close enough for most. Don't Know... Any other suggestions?
                    PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

Are there any cool highways through the Olympic National Forest in WA?
                      Originally posted by Gruelius
                      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

There is a loop around the Olympics next month that is being put on by some BMW people. You could plan it along with that so it would be a big group.

Comment

This sounds like a good idea, lets pick somewhere scenic. Highway 101 sounds good.

Comment

That sounds good to me, i am from that side of WA and there are plenty of great roads and scenic spots to make stops.... we mise well get some e36's and others to make this a great showing of BMW's.... Cheades do you know who is putting on the cruz through the Olympics, if so maybe contact them and we can merge into one large group.... Thanks for the interest fellas this should be fun...

Comment

DTM Power is putting on the drive around the olympics (Oct 15 IIRC), check their local forum.

I'd be down for a drive.
                              Chris
                              90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Working...
                              X