seriously want an e30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HarukoE30
    replied
    Don't be afraid to take a risk, I did with a car that wasn't running. I ended up with these great guys finding me everything I needed in the end to have a great engine, 5-speed swap, & a great body on a car. Just keep looking & don't be afraid to ask questions. Welcome also :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Originally posted by Slidewayzz
    maintenance doesnt scare me, only when the p/o hasnt done any.....ever...haha
    Haha yea thats true

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Super ETA. Sounds like a fair deal. Would offer my M50 car up when it's back on the road!

    Leave a comment:


  • Slidewayzz
    replied
    yeah for sure, one will pop up and it pays to be picky.

    Leave a comment:


  • mujjuman
    replied
    I'm having a real hard time finding something clean as well. Good luck with your search.

    Leave a comment:


  • Slidewayzz
    replied
    maintenance doesnt scare me, only when the p/o hasnt done any.....ever...haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Slidewayzz
    replied
    deal

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Originally posted by Slidewayzz
    hey steven, gotta brake master cylinder and brake booster? whatcha guys think?
    http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/2708014124.html
    I do :) $60
    And that looks very promising

    Leave a comment:


  • Slidewayzz
    replied
    hey steven, gotta brake master cylinder and brake booster? whatcha guys think?

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Just have to keep scouring craigslist. New E30's pop up all the time. Also, try expanding your search through WA, even all the way up to Seattle. If I had a spare car currently I would sell it to you in a heartbeat :) Unfortunately, all my E30's have homes/purposes.

    Oh, and don't be afraid of it needing a little maintenance :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Slidewayzz
    replied
    At one point I took it into Audi and asked about my turbos and they said its all about maintenance and who's driving the car. I just never had any problems with it so i've never had to replace them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Slidewayzz
    replied
    I recently put about 4k into the suspension.Its chipped, has a cat back exhaust and an k&n filter. Basically tastefully upgraded. Its not 100% flawless but its damn close. turbo's are original but it runs very well. I dont mash on it like most jackass teens who own them ya know?

    Leave a comment:


  • DrJosh
    replied
    Have you replaced the turbos yet? Cats? Second timing belt?

    Leave a comment:


  • Slidewayzz
    replied
    I own an 87 325 and just picked up an 86 325es to swap goodies into my car and I gave it to my little bro. My brother in law needs a solid daily and nothing is better than an e30. We're a big bmw family. =) craigslist just has sketchy junk that cant even be driven home. i've called on an ix that needs a trans, a 325e that needs a wheel bearing and electric work, an 88 325i that needs a master cylinder and pretty much all its maintenance done. ughhh

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Get a 88+

    Leave a comment:

Working...