seriously want an e30
Collapse
X
-
thanks for the list!!
Ive called on alot of them already so if anyone else is looking heres what i've gathered.
The ix is super sexy but needs a trans
auto someone one here said its junk (and autotragic)
vert is sexxxy but i hate how easy it can be broken into and all the rain here in the pnw.
grey frenched sedan needs a wheel bearing and the kid doesnt have a title for it
The m50 looks sick, I'm personally just after a more original e30.
and the orange 318i...welll thats all i have to say about that hahaha
hopefully the 325is is legit.Leave a comment:
-
Looks super clean. I've seen it off and on CL for a while. Wondered what the deal was with it.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
guys letting us come look first. that ish is for damn sure coming home with us hahahaLeave a comment:
-
guys taking it to a stealership to sell. if not i'm number 2 in line. cross your fingers!Leave a comment:
-
Looks good. I must say it has been tempting to get back into an Audi. But best of luck.Leave a comment:
-
-
Dont settle, and please for the love that is all Holy, dont get a bronzit.Leave a comment:
-
For sure thanks! I've kinda bumped into random e30 owners and they all told me to come here and i'm glad I did.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: