X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregolas
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
    I think I might be bringing a lady friend. Unfortunately she doesnt have 16 hot flight attendant friends. :/
    WHAT?!! WHY NOT???!

That night was so epic.

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
    I went ahead and reserved the dining room, 8:00 was the last opening available. It will give us some time to BS on the rooftop.

FYI there is a $20 per person minimum for the dining room, I'm sure we'll have no problem blowing past that.
    Good looking out man, my tab is always at least double that anyway. Is there a minimum person requirement? I don't want to get stuck spending a minimum amount if people no show..

Leave a comment:

• Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by mulletman
    I work at an airline. "Hot" and "flight attendant" don't describe less than two people anymore. There are very rare exceptions.

Sad, but true.

I wish I had better picture to show you the epicness that was the night of the Alpha team/Alaska Airlines meet. I'm pretty sure there was other pictures taken that night. The majority were hot, the others were nothing a few drinks couldn't cure.
    Last edited by Mlarsen; 01-10-2013, 05:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arthb7
    replied
    Hey everyone my name is Arthur I'm a newbie to the forum. I live in Auburn and would like to come out tonight and meet some of you guys. I'm not 100% sure I will make it but I will try. Hope you guys have a spot for one more!

Leave a comment:

• IronJoe
    replied
    I went ahead and reserved the dining room, 8:00 was the last opening available. It will give us some time to BS on the rooftop.

FYI there is a $20 per person minimum for the dining room, I'm sure we'll have no problem blowing past that.

Leave a comment:

• Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
    Hey, my car wasn't running. Gimme a break. You didn't make it to Portland and I'm not bustin yer balls :p

Yes I'm bringing a ladyfriend. The more the merrier, invite your wiminz everybody - BYOB if ya know what I mean.
    Far enough. I think I might be bringing a lady friend. Unfortunately she doesnt have 16 hot flight attendant friends. :/

BTW: with this many people should should someone call ahead and get a reservation?

Leave a comment:

• IronJoe
    replied
    Maybe you would of met him if showed up to the last meet. Sooo anybody bringing a girl? I may or may not bring a girl.

Hey, my car wasn't running. Gimme a break. You didn't make it to Portland and I'm not bustin yer balls :p

Yes I'm bringing a ladyfriend. The more the merrier, invite your wiminz everybody - BYOB if ya know what I mean.

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
    My girl is sick. I might be bringing a dude though, I thought R3V liked dudes?
    Sigworthy, Thread win.

Leave a comment:

• Earendil
    replied
    Maybe you would of met him if showed up to the last meet. Sooo anybody bringing a girl? I may or may not bring a girl.
    My girl is sick. I might be bringing a dude though, I thought R3V liked dudes?

Leave a comment:

• Mlarsen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IronJoe
    replied
    ^This guy. I like him already.

Leave a comment:

• Earendil
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AustinK425
    replied
    Maybe I should drive down...

Leave a comment:

• spiDmang
    replied
    Originally posted by cg138 View Post
    You want to caravan down I-5? I'll be getting on I-5 via the Speedway, so I can either meet you at your place or somewhere near there.
    Want to meet at my place?

Leave a comment:

• BK544E34
    replied
    Was considering it since it's a pretty large group...

But the Coupe decided to blow it's radiator on Monday and I really should do some work to the E34. So next time...

Leave a comment:

• AustinK425
    replied
    Yeah I'm coming was gonna make a surprise appearance but the list is getting long So adding myself to the head count. Dont think ill be driving down though gonna ride shot gun with corey. Need to sort out some suspension stuff.

1:kyle
    2.Matt
    3.Greg
    4.Joel
    5.Simon
    6.Aaron
    7.Cheuk
    8.Earendil
    9.Brad
    10.Adam
    11.Corey
    12.Austin

Leave a comment:

• cg138
    replied
    Oh you guys... Let me show you what that looks like for me ;-)

Actually, I frankly don't care. I have nothing better to do that night so I could spend it driving around. I just don't want to go exploring in thick traffic.

I don't know which route we intend on using, so you all can fight over which location we meet at if you really care. Or I could say we meet at Larson's Bakery at 6:10pm ;-)
    That's a retarded route.

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
    Dmytri, just saw this. I'm leaving from Lynnwood, and usually take i405 down. But if we can get a nice caravan going, that would be pretty cool.
    You want to caravan down I-5? I'll be getting on I-5 via the Speedway, so I can either meet you at your place or somewhere near there.

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
    I'm in for once
    Whoo, is Austin coming?

Well, I love that bakery, but it doesn't make too much sense for one of you. If we head directly south across the Ballard bridge, 2man will be backtracking. If we head I5 then silvertip will be backtracking. I'm okay with either of your locations. I'm still learning the fastest way to get south at that time of the day :weak:
    Originally posted by 2man View Post
    theres homes along the west side of 5th that you can park on. its not exactly the best place, but it does allow us to get back on the freeway easily
    That's an excellent idea. It's a good place to help keep the group together.

You are saying between 45th and 50th on 5th, right? This will allow me to take the 50th exit, and then we can all rejoin I-5 using the 45th on ramp.

Okay, we'll make that work :)

So the exit for 50th at say 6:20 sound good? Roll out around 6:25? That could give cg138 and spiDmang enough time to drop by. Does that give you enough time 2man? Sounds like silvertip and myself are the most flexible. I'll be at the off ramp early and can entertain anyone while we wait. Y'all ever played 52 card pickup? Great game, highly entertaining.
    That time should work for me. I'll adjust me departure schedule to get there around then.

Everyone meet here, on 5th, depending on when 2man can meet us and if Spidi wants to join us?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X