FS: 1989 325i Alpinweis/Natur 5-sp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1989 325i Alpinweis/Natur 5-sp

Hey guys, I'm selling the '89 325i coupe I just picked up. I planned on using this car for my M30/M90 build, but I was just hoping for a little cleaner shell. If I don't get any reasonable offers, I'll just keep it and stick with the original plan (M90) and respray it.

Car is an '89 325i. 5-speed. Alpinweis on natur interior. 282k miles. Runs rough. I suspect a blown head gasket or stuck valve, which didn't bother me since I was planning on swapping anyway. Clean Oregon title in hand. Crack free dash! Good tires on clean bottlecaps. It's not perfect, but would be an awesome driver with a little work. Has some damage on the driver's side fender and hood. I know LuckyHenriksen has some clean alpine fenders, if you were interested in changing panels. It's had a respray at some point. Not the greatest job.

Looking for $1200 picked up in NE Portland, or best reasonable offer. If you don't like the price, that's ok, but please don't lowball or fill this thread with your thoughts.

-Austin 503.810.0558

Last edited by e30austin; 01-24-2012, 05:53 PM.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Hmmmmmmm. Interested but I'm not sure why.

Comment

Pix?
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

If you read the bottom of the ad, you'd notice I said "pics up tomorrow..."

Comment

Come on man, get some pictures up! I shouldn't be interested but I am....

Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

Comment

^cheap cars/car parts do that. I've been able to resist buying anything so far.....

Comment

Pics in a little while. It was too dark last night when I was posting this and I'm not gonna be to the shop for a while yet.

Comment

Updated with pics. Sorry it took so long.

Comment

Put a s38 in thar for me, then ill have it
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

I've always wanted a late model alpine.

GLWS
                    sigpic

Comment

Wanna trade for a 89 325ix? Coupe. Heated seats and all
                      Originally posted by blunttech
                      r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Makes me tempted to sell my current body car, grab this and do another engine swap. In the end it saves me a bumper conversion

GLWS Austin
                        Originally posted by James Crivellone
                        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                          Makes me tempted to sell my current body car, grab this and do another engine swap. In the end it saves me a bumper conversion
                          Keep building your car. It will be much more fulfilling in the end!

Comment

Looks pretty decent, just needs a few parts swapped around! You should keep it, might be hard to find another straight Alpine car to work with

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                            Bluebird Bus Conversion
                            New Oregon Trail

Comment

We'll see. I just don't wanna do a respray though and if I kept it, it would have to get resprayed.

Comment

Working...
                              X