No announcement yet.

**PNW caravan to Bimmerfest 2012 @ Pasadena, CA**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me know James if thats your plan, be great to run with some other guys at least part of the trip.
    GetRealWeird.com
    For all your daily entertainment needs

Comment

Yeah... Sounds like the Seattle crew is leaving between 6-8 PM on Wednesday nigh, I am hoping they hit Vancouver/Portland at about 11 PM. I plan on jumping in the group then. So Mac you may want to plan on starting maybe an hour later than that.

For those feeling rich and fancy there are going to be people staying in down town San Francisco... I am not feeling that rich so I am planning on staying in Gilroy, CA. which is where we are supposed to be meeting up with the Bay Area Bimmerz. Should allow me to sleep in a little to since Gilroy is an hour from San Francisco (or so I hear??)

I got a hell of a deal at the Ramada in Gilroy. Because I booked on their website and because I booked 21 days or more early a 2 Queen room came out to $61.03. Their website is Ramada.com if anyone is interested.

Will be nice to see everyone there!
      sigpic
      e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

Comment

Originally posted by e30newbie1212 View Post
        Let me know James if thats your plan, be great to run with some other guys at least part of the trip.
        Alright current plan is to leave Wednesday night. We can certainly meet up with the Seattle gang and caravan down.

I'll be in the M5 (sorry no E30) but I'm sure you guys won't mind :p We will be driving straight through to Petaluma, so we can split off Pre San Fran to make the cut over.

Comment

Great guys. Who's the seattle crew? Im just twenty minutes north of Seattle. I too will be cutting off to keep heading for La Crecenta (however you spell it).
          GetRealWeird.com

Comment

Seriously thinking about it. Long ass drive though.
            1985 M635csi Black on Buffalo
            1985 535is Zinno on Black
            1985 M635csi White on Pacific Blue
            1988 M3 Lachssilber on Black (sold)
            1987 M3 Zinno on Black (totaled)

Comment

Originally posted by carlb View Post
              Seriously thinking about it. Long ass drive though.
              Im coming out of Kenmore, it won't be to bad of a drive down there!
              GetRealWeird.com

Comment

James, see you and Parker on Thursday!

Maybe we can find one of the other caravans and mob down with them Friday morning... doing some research on that. Please chime in if there is any info on when/where this PNW crew is meeting/stopping along the way guys!

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Lastly... off of I-5 (aka THE 5) there is a good meet-up spot at the In-n-Out in Kettlemen City. Maybe we can rendezvous there somehow with some of the northern folk. I feel like I am gonna be rollin' with E30 celebrities! :P

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                  HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                  **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Whose driving down with my bbs in the trunk? :)

Comment

So are you guys (people coming from the Seattle area) leaving from the 272nd park and ride in Federal Way at 6:00 PM on Wednesday? Just wondering if the different Forums are having different meeting points and departure times...

I have a room booked in Gilroy already but as of lately my wife and I are still deciding on going. Drove 300 miles the other day and was kind worn out from that, and that is only like 1/3 of the distance just for the drive down.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bump... All the way down on the bottom of the second page!

I think we have decided we are going after all. So anyone got an answer for my previous question? Just want to know if there are several groups leaving from the Seattle area (one for each forum) or if you are all going to meet up and cruise down as a nice big group.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HellzMindPlaya View Post
                          So are you guys (people coming from the Seattle area) leaving from the 272nd park and ride in Federal Way at 6:00 PM on Wednesday? Just wondering if the different Forums are having different meeting points and departure times...

I have a room booked in Gilroy already but as of lately my wife and I are still deciding on going. Drove 300 miles the other day and was kind worn out from that, and that is only like 1/3 of the distance just for the drive down.
                          As i'm south I may sync up with you guys as you pass Tacoma and catch up

Comment

I am in Portland, so I wont be passing you... sorry.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X