PNW For Sale Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Noel
    replied
    Originally posted by EN318isPDX
    I got tons of M42 stuff for sale PM me
    I'm looking for a glove box latch. Got a good one? Price shipped to 98292?

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • EN318isPDX
    replied
    Man this is cluttered and worse than a ton of separate threads.

    I got tons of M42 stuff for sale PM me

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Then, make a thread about it in the forum :) I am sure someone near you has one. GL

    Leave a comment:


  • iChase
    replied
    I need a non noisy alternator in Tacoma Wa!

    Leave a comment:


  • Slidewayzz
    replied
    Rear plastic bumper in good shape, comes with brackets and all, just need the center trim. I also have front bracket bolts if you need them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Martin C.
    replied
    ++1

    Leave a comment:


  • robert1700
    replied
    exactly ^^^

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Yessir.

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    ^
    those 4x100 spacers?

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Here's what I got that I can remember...

    Black pass. sport seat $60
    Black Coupe Door Cards $40
    Fuzzy Tan pass. sedan seat. (no recline) $40
    H&R 10mm Spacers $40
    Ichiba 5mm Spacers $20

    Leave a comment:


  • DÌEGØ
    replied
    Good idea.
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • Den_k321
    replied
    I guess i will start hahah

    $330 obo, freshly painted black

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Originally posted by PNWDan
    I use a craigslist app on my DROID. It searches for me and when people post new things I get notification. Scooped good stuff up quick using it
    I used the same app, worked like a charm. Just upgraded my phone though, so I need to download it again

    Leave a comment:


  • Teabizkit
    replied
    i can dig it!!

    Leave a comment:


  • PNWDan
    replied
    Originally posted by robert1700
    I was thinking of starting my own BMW parts website where people can do classified advertising for there stuff, but should be on r3v or something. My friend Colin has made an app for it. Its Craigslist for car enthusiasts to find good cheap stuff fast, searching for items is sooooooooo 2009.
    I use a craigslist app on my DROID. It searches for me and when people post new things I get notification. Scooped good stuff up quick using it

    Leave a comment:

Working...