PNW For Sale Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Twelvizm
    replied
    This is how ever site worth a shit does it. It makes it so much easier to find things for sale. Ideally, this regional forum would have a classified sub-forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30damen
    replied
    Sounds like a great idea!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brilliantrot 318is
    replied
    I think I know what your trying to say, you want all the local guys that are selling things to just post in this thread? and maybe get it "sticky".. hmm I like it
    :up: for a good thread idea

    Leave a comment:


  • robert1700
    started a topic PNW For Sale Thread

    PNW For Sale Thread

    I know this has been discussed but this is needed. So much easier to sell locally than nationally, thats what ebay is for.

    I am even willing to throw some money at it.
Working...