Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade my black grill for your OEM silver one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade my black grill for your OEM silver one?

A while back my front end was smashed. At the time I found a decent deal on eBay for black grills, so I decided to try them out. A year plus later, I'm ready for the silver ones again. Anyone want to trade straight up their decent (not chipped) silver style grills for black ones?

I live a bit outside of "town", but will be in Vancouver tonight, and at PIR all day tomorrow.

Let me know, and I'll make sure there aren't any bug pieces on them. Otherwise you can just show up at PIR and swap them when I'm not looking ;-)
    -------------------------------------------------
    1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
    2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

I'm game but won't be up there till the bbq tomorrow
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
      That's fine. I'll be at PIR from 6:30am to around 5. I may or may not make the BBQ. I'll be on track for 20 minutes at a time with my E30, so the most you'd have to wait is 20 minutes, and be forced to watch/check out me and 4 Pro-3 cars that will be out there practicing :)

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Damn. Wanted this and have an almost new one to trade :(

Let me know if it doesn't work out with Phil.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Ill sell to you afterwards lol
          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Phil, Can I call you Phil? Great. Is your grill in pretty good shape? No cracks or chips?

I'd have to double check mine, but it was new 18 months ago, and it's mat black (same color as the rest of the grill), and I'm pretty postive it has no chips. Not that black plastic chips the way the chrome finish does on the OEM ones :)

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Damn. Wanted this and have an almost new one to trade :(

Let me know if it doesn't work out with Phil.
            I'll be sure to :)

Ill sell to you afterwards lol
            That's the spirit! I imagine you'll actually show up to the BBQ and straight up trade with Austin after trading mine, essentially trading up your silver one for a brand new one from Austin ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Was the quality of the eBay one pretty good? Can you link it?

Comment

Yea from what I can recall it was minty no chips but ill have to look I have several
                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I'm at PIR for autocross tomorrow I'll bring one maybe we can trade. Look for the Bronzit cabrio
                  Anti sigpic Stance

Comment

Then I'll see you at the track before the picnic?
                    I have some friends coming to PIR with me. We aren't likely to go to picnic, so if you can't make it to PIR before you might be chasing me around down town, or more likely...

Originally posted by nny403 View Post
                    I'm at PIR for autocross tomorrow I'll bring one maybe we can trade. Look for the Bronzit cabrio
                    If I don't see bmwm42 by say noon, you're on.

For both of you, you can look for a curly haired young guy driving a lachssilber E30. When you find one with dented corners, you've found me!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X