Anyone know the story behind this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know the story behind this car?

E30 1991 (318is) fast and runs great w/ mods MUST SELL ASAP - MOVING - $1 (Puget Sound)

Call or txt with offer and info - Damien 206 445 8072 ...Spent first three years in Germany...Came to Seattle in 1993...I am the 5th owner....Runs great..160k....mileage is original...has upgraded shocks...Ive put $1200 into the interior including window tint, m3 seats (black leather interior)...stereo, shift knob, relay switches, I fabricated the gauge cluster...it was going to be a track car and I am moving back to california....I also added a Dinan Performance Chip...and alot more...call or txt

I am also WTT...show me what you have...and also to note...i have the original gauges and a new SI BOARD if someone wanted to convert back to stock one day

BODY is 8/10..original paint, dings here and there and does not have rear cosmetic bumper clip...easy to find tho....INTERIOR is 9.5 out of 10...needs carpet clean but no major stains, dash is perfect...all interior is perfect except a few tears on driver seat
    a few WTF items:

missing rear bumper
    gauge cluster wtf
    extra switches on dash

There's no speedometer! Looks pretty nice besides the bumper and instrument cluster though.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
    i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
     - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Lol at the "track car" gauges.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

DONT bother! I checked it out.. What a waste of time. Rust everywhere, damage and mismatched panels. About 2 inch of water in trunk because he removed the antenna, he told me he doesnt listen to radio.. He kept saying he wanted to track it thats why he just put a tach in there. Steering felt stiff and the engine looked like it leeked.. Just my 2 cents and trying to save you some time

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Thanks Claus, I was only really considering it to part it out.

Edit, he want's 2800 for it, lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            Thanks Claus, I was only really considering it to part it out.

Edit, he want's 2800 for it, lulz.

Yea man no problem! It has seen better days haha. some of the things he did made me laugh. Huge autozone dome lights added, that tack has a wire running outside because he didnt wanna go thru firewall, he painted over the obc and those switches lul

Comment

That car was involved in a drug running operation. I saw it on Cops. The bumper came off during a pit maneuver. Hopefully they cleaned out the car from the when the driver was shot.

You might get lucky and find some dope stashed away somewhere in it.

Comment

^ lol

Comment

I almost want to offer 500 bucks just to watch him freak out about it

Comment

318is fast

:rofl:

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

In true R3V tradition, low ball the shit out of him.

Comment

What bullshit! This is my car! I have spent a long time getting it to where it is now. That rear bumper delete mod shaves seconds off your track time. The tech is there because race car. The car is different colors because I've only owned red cars. All race cars. I took the panels and door from each one to creat this super car. So before you go bashing my race car, think to your self WWJLPD (what would John Luc Picard do)?

---
                        I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?dshurg

Comment

wat

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by Plan.B View Post
                            What bullshit! This is my car! I have spent a long time getting it to where it is now. That rear bumper delete mod shaves seconds off your track time. The tech is there because race car. The car is different colors because I've only owned red cars. All race cars. I took the panels and door from each one to creat this super car. So before you go bashing my race car, think to your self WWJLPD (what would John Luc Picard do)?

---
                            Lawl
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Plan.B View Post

---

Originally posted by James Crivellone
                              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Working...
                              X