WTB: Pair of Lowering Springs and set of Camber Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Pair of Lowering Springs and set of Camber Plates

I need a set of rear springs for my '86 coupe!! I am finally getting around to lowering my car with the JOM Coilover kit I bought a while ago. I bought the vert kit and have a coupe so I need to switch out the rear springs. Anything should work as long as the miles driven on them is relatively low. I'm also looking for a full set of camber plates. My car has been at stock ride height for far too long!!! Help me out!!!!
    86' 325e

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 02stu
    They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Sell the JOM and buy the GE ones in the group buy thread. You'll get better springs and IE race camber plates. $615 shipped.

You would have to get shocks still though

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Doesnt the vert kit come with rear springs?? My buddy installed them on his coupe and they work just fine. Just dont use the adjuster in the rear and it should be low enough or if you really want it low then dont use the spring pads in the rear.

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

Was his an early model? Because everything I'm reading is saying that even with the normal coupe kit, It doesn't go low enough in the rear with the early model rear arches. With the vert kit I'm expecting it to be worse.
        86' 325e

Quote:
        Originally Posted by 02stu
        They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Comment

He has a 90 i think... i have the jom springs for the coupe (not vert) that i could probably trade you. on my car i just use 1 of the spring pads in the back and its perfect, without any spring pads i was rubbing a little too much.

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

Working...
          X