wtb fog light lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb fog light lens

my passenger side fog light lens is broken and I need a replacement. 86 325es. let me know prices shipped to 97402 or if you are close i can come pick it up I am in eugene

Buy BMW E30 Foglights including BMW 3 Series Fog Lights, BMW Headlights and lenses at discounted rates, BMW Lights specializing in BMW Fog Lights BMW headlights and lenses.

Edit, wont fit your early.. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
      http://www.bmwlight.com/bmw_e30.htm

Edit, wont fit your early.. :/
      Ditto on the edit. I emailed that guy and he said he had some that fit, so I bought them. Turned out to be M3 fog lenses, which are slightly different. Damn BMW for not using the same ones!!!
      You might need to post a WTB on the for-sale list. I'm sure somebody has a light for you.
      BTW, I tried to get just the lens off of one of my old, broken, lights and it was nearly impossible. Whatever that ceramic stuff is that they hold those on with does not like to let go.
      S52-Powered 1987
      sigpic

Comment

I have a complete fog light for you if the 325e fogs fit your underbite valance.
        -Peter
        '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
        '91 318is slicktop project
        '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
        '00 Tundra

Comment

Got a pic? How much? Pm me

Comment

The eS/iS fogs are a totally different bulb/housing then the bumper-mounted fogs.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

That's what I thought.

Sorry mon.
              -Peter
              '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
              '91 318is slicktop project
              '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
              '00 Tundra

Comment

Working...
              X