Leavenworth Drive 2012 - Saturday, June 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leavenworth Drive 2012 - Saturday, June 16th

How is there no thread for this? It's less than a month away!

Leavenworth Drive. 6,842 likes · 3 talking about this. The Leavenworth Drive is an annual pilgrimage of European cars over the mountains from Seattle to the Bavarian themed town of Leavenworth in...

The team at Northwest European is proud to present you with the Leavenworth Drive 2012, an event combining our passion for European cars with our desire to give back to the community. We are excited to bring you one of the most scenic, enjoyable and memorable drives the region has to offer. This year marks the 11th annual Leavenworth Drive, so mark your calendar now to join in with your European car - all makes, models, and years of European cars are welcome!

We are proud to announce that our Charity Spotlight this year is focused on Children’s Hospital. Ranked as one of the best children's hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report and Child magazines, Children's serves as the pediatric referral center for Washington, Alaska, Montana and Idaho. Founded in 1907, Children's provides excellent patient care with compassion and respect, and conducts cutting-edge pediatric research.

Join us as we celebrate European automobiles, a wonderful charity, and enjoying the good old American road...all while ending up in a small slice of Bavarian Germany – Leavenworth, Washington.
    Who's in? What are you driving? Who needs a ride?

'89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

I'm in. Been going for the last 4 years. Taking the vert this time, should be fun

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

I'm in! Especially since I am going to miss the picnic....... :(
      Taking my '90 325i

89 Sedan

Comment

There! I'm actually going to be in Leavenworth this weekend.

Comment

Yes
          instagram

Comment

Hopefully im not dragged off to wisconsin for some graduation parties. Id love to go, see me rollin in my completely stock 87 325ic... Ha, only difference is the suspension, which isnt low at all.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

In. Will be taking the silver sedan.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yessir. In the market for a new one right now to take there.

Comment

Is everyone meeting out at Bellevue or are any northenders interested in a caravan over there?
                  Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Im going, cant waiit

Comment

i wont make it this year :( im pissed but then again ill be in cali watching the US open!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                        Is everyone meeting out at Bellevue or are any northenders interested in a caravan over there?
                        I'll be in for caravan if I can go.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

I'm mad that I won't be able to make it... 2 years back to back not going
                          Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

I will be there for sure and will be hosting a caravan from my place in Greenwood.

Car should be REALLY clean by than. Gonna spend the next couple weeks detailing it in the shop. Maybe new wheel paint.
                            clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I'll be going as usual :)

Sun = vert, rain = M5 Lets hope the weather is better than last year!
                              Chris
                              90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Working...
                              X