Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of having a meet at our shop...(Oregon) - Pictures on Page 15!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the left dirt roads or just a huge pavement of cement?!

which roof is the shop?
    sigpic

Comment

It appears that picture was taken a year or two back, before the shop was built. It's actually in the lower left corner of that picture you posted. There's a huge paved lot but the road on the bottom is unpaved gravel, so be sure to drive slow while coming in. When you turn onto Plastics Drive you keep going straight back to the lower left corner.

Comment

Come on James....whats with the outdated satellite shots? Can't you hook us up with a live feed or something?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
          It's an e36 one. The inner belts are for an e36. I was going to cut them out but I never did.
          Looks nice, i'll have to check it out on sunday:)

Comment

Well, it looks like I wont be detailing Tom's car cause he is gonna do some fixin on it. If anyone else is interested in getting their car detailed that day pm me for details (no pun intended). If no, I can polish and wax my car and get some other needed things done to it!!!
            sigpic

Comment

i wish i wasnt' so broke i'd take your offer

Comment

If anyone is running 15's I'd love to test fit 'em over my BBK. RPI said you have to use 16's, but looking at 'em I'll bet some 15's would clear.

Comment

i have a set of euroweaves with no tires, i can bring a wheel if you want

Comment

Well, I was going to try and come and surprise everyone, but they just issued a winter storm warning for the cascades and my area of Central Oregon. They're expecting 6-12 inches here in town alone by this time tomorrow, and 1-2 FEET in the mountains. I'm moving to California. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                      Well, I was going to try and come and surprise everyone, but they just issued a winter storm warning for the cascades and my area of Central Oregon. They're expecting 6-12 inches here in town alone by this time tomorrow, and 1-2 FEET in the mountains. I'm moving to California. :D
                      BAH!!,

Set of snowtires and an old ETA block in the trunk is all you need for traction :D

Comment

Cali? pwshh move to portland!

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
                          BAH!!,

Set of snowtires and an old ETA block in the trunk is all you need for traction :D
                          and a pair of nards

haha josh im kidding, you know I got much love and respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed

ODOT has a hwy20 webcam, just make up your mind the day of.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony
                              i have a set of euroweaves with no tires, i can bring a wheel if you want
                              That would be great if you could bring one, if it's no trouble. There is still a small question about me showing up, but I am 85% sure I can make it for at least an hour or two.

Comment

Originally posted by cthulu703
                                That would be great if you could bring one, if it's no trouble. There is still a small question about me showing up, but I am 85% sure I can make it for at least an hour or two.
                                it's not a problem at all, see ya there

Comment

Working...
                                X