Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of having a meet at our shop...(Oregon) - Pictures on Page 15!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 miles if you know what your listening for :drink: and I see like 5 facelift alpineweiss e30s in portland like everyday, but I'll be on the look out for a lowered one..

Comment

Any idea who owns that black E30 that sits on the lower portion of Germantown? It was VERY clean until someone hit it, but still looks good.

Comment

some one hit it? ahh man, I havnt been down german town in a few months due to my swap. I remember that black one, whered it get hit?

Comment

Is this gonna be an all day meet? If so, Mot, I can clean up that paint a bit for ya. A little polish and wax will amaze you. I'll do it at a huge discount, I think I owe you something for that linkage ;).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
            Is this gonna be an all day meet? If so, Mot, I can clean up that paint a bit for ya. A little polish and wax will amaze you. I'll do it at a huge discount, I think I owe you something for that linkage ;).
            Please! That car needs a polish so bad.
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddiesWithJesus
              Any idea who owns that black E30 that sits on the lower portion of Germantown? It was VERY clean until someone hit it, but still looks good.
              Yeah, I see that car everyday. It looks like it is only driven on weekends. I'll bet it is a low mileage car. I am not the least bit suprised it's been hit, seeing how he has to park it on the shoulder.

Comment

Derek, that would be freakin awesome... my baby needs a wash wax and polish like an addict needs coke.

Comment

As long at is gonna be an all day event I should be able to work something out for ya Mot.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah I believe the car got hit either in the door or the rear quarter panel, not sure though. We should leave a note on his windshield about r3v.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna make this an all day thing.

What are your thoughts on the potluck guys? good idea? no?

Comment

Sounds good to me. Assuming, of course, that it is not happening on a day I work.

Comment

hey joe you should spread the word about the r3v religion, maybe dress up and go to e30 owners houses and hand out flyers

Comment

Haha lets do it Tony :D

Comment

YO Joe, what's going on with this meet? do you still wanna do it?

Comment

Word. When is this happening?
                              Originally posted by Gruelius
                              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Ya my baby needs a wax, and I wanna show off my rims and exhuast lol.. Im such a ricer.

Edit: My dad makes some pretty good Bbq and hamburgers, I think i could con him into coming, just no one can steal his ///M roadster parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X