Grand Am race - Laguna Seca Sep 7-9, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Am race - Laguna Seca Sep 7-9, 2012

Who's up for a road trip down to Laguna in September to watch the Grand Am race (and BimmerWorld Racing specifically!).

The race dates are Sep 7-9. Friday is Practice and Qualifying. Saturday is practice and the race, Sunday is the Rolex race. Should be a good time. I'm putting this out on the PRO3 board, r3vlimited, ST board, ICSCC board, and to Team Seattle. Let's make a plan and show Grand Am that while they only have one west coast race, we know how to do it right!

Schedule is available at

Dan
    PRO3 #102
    BimmerWorld ST #82
    Last edited by epsdan; 07-18-2012, 09:36 AM.

I'll be in Pebble a couple weeks before this for the Concours and I'm not up for another trip. Is this as close as Grand Am gets the PNW?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
      I'll be in Pebble a couple weeks before this for the Concours and I'm not up for another trip. Is this as close as Grand Am gets the PNW?
      Unfortunately, yes. This is it ...

Us west coast guys get a lot of air miles. ;)

dan

Comment

Oh well. Had a great time camping at PIR for the AMLS races several years ago and might have to make a road trip with my trailer again. Good luck and have a great race Dan.

Comment

I'm certainly going to find a way down to see this

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
            I'm certainly going to find a way down to see this
            Crrrrriiiiiiivvvvvv !!!!!

I think it's going to be a pretty good crowd. I'm guessing I've heard "I'm going" from better than 25 PNW folks today between ST-board, PRO3-board, icscc.com, Facebook, etc. Even if a percentage shows up, it should be a party!

and the best thing is, no conflict with a Conference weekend (Mission is the week before!).

Dan

Comment

Working...
            X