Bought a new car. It's an addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a new car. It's an addiction

There was just too many white E30 verts in my neck of the woods. So......here's my $200 find:

Here's my second E21:

Lots of work ahead of me.

And, the E30 vert should be driven away by it's new owner tomorrow. That'll free up some Baur resto money.

Nice, don't see baurs very often. You got quite a good deal on it from the looks of it.

Plans?
    '87 325is - Schwarz/Schwarz

Comment

Originally posted by Komzorz View Post
      Nice, don't see baurs very often. You got quite a good deal on it from the looks of it.

Plans?
      To yank out the half installed ETA and put the m20b23 that I've had laying around, back in. First just want to get it to move under its own power. Then respray, then redo the interior, then find the unobtainium seals for the top. Once it's cleaned up and pretty, some fancy wheels and coilovers.

Then, drive the piss out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
        To yank out the half installed ETA and put the m20b23 that I've had laying around, back in. First just want to get it to move under its own power. Then respray, then redo the interior, then find the unobtainium seals for the top. Once it's cleaned up and pretty, some fancy wheels and coilovers.

Then, drive the piss out of it!
        Good plan. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. I wish you had a M20B25 for it!

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Yeah, but the M20B23 will be an easier install. I wish I had a 5spd instead of a 4spd. But, whatever. I just want to get it on the road!

Comment

Fuck you, $200 for real? I'd have bought that for sure....
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

$200. ugh

Comment

I bought the M20B23 and tranny for $100. So, this'll be a $300 car shortly. Well, not counting the money I throw at Steven.

Comment

Was it more than the cars value
                  Originally posted by bmwm42
                  PNW vulture pm me for parts
                  Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Please tell me it will get euro bumpers and dual exhaust pipes.
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Yup. I have the bumpers already. They'll have to come off my 320i. And I have a BBS front air dam as well. The exhaust will probably be something custom since OEM is getting rare and pricey.

Comment

Here's my parts car....

Comment

I totally forgot single headlights. Those look the absolute best.
                          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I always thought Baur's were kind of ackward looking but you can't beat the price for a unique looking car. Enjoy it!

Comment

Eat shit. You got a hell of a deal.
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                              X