WTB Today, M20 ARP head studs (Seattle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Today, M20 ARP head studs (Seattle)

Title says it all. I want a set of ARP head studs for M20 today. I'm in the Seattle area. Need them for a motor going together this weekend, and my parts supplier can't have them for me until Monday.

Let me know, I'll pay new price for new studs.

email midnightmotorsport[at]yahoo[dot]com
    call 503 381 7287 (don't mind PDX area code; I'm in Seattle)
    Vintage BMW performance, restoration, and repair. www.midnightmotorsport.com

You can get them by Monday? Jeez that's fast. Most places have a turn around of 2 weeks to get them from VAC.

SEE: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=259128
    Anti sigpic Stance

Comment

I get 'em from the guys at Ireland Engineering. Generally I can have them within a few days, but in this case, there was a snafu with the order and they shipped them too late. So if you know of anybody local I can get them from (yourself included), let me know.

If it comes down to tonight, I'd be willing to make the drive down to the border to meet you. It'd be late, though.
      Vintage BMW performance, restoration, and repair. www.midnightmotorsport.com

Comment

That is dedication my friends. Willing to drive to the border to get it done TONIGHT. Good Luck finding a set, buddy.

This is Paolo with Car Tender by the way, I spoke with you on the phone earlier. :D
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

You may try to ask someone to post in the PRO3 FaceBook Group if you're not apart of that group already.
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Sent you a text, let me know

Comment

Working...
            X