Introduction of 'Elsa', first E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • shameson
    replied
    Apologize how it's laid out, if anyone has an pointers on adjusting the size so they don't get condensed to a link let me know.

    There is still a lot to do. Tune up parts on the way. Goal is to make it completely drivable by the end of the year. It could be driven now just fine, but one wheel is only on 3 lugs since the rethreading tool broke when I was installing the wheels. And the leaky rack causes it to require power steering fluid often, waiting to install my z3 rack. Also needs a new clutch master and slave. Once all the tuning is done, she will hit the road. Then i will do the GC coils/Bilstein setup I'm going to do and bumper tucking

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    [ATTACH]61133[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    [ATTACH]61132[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    [ATTACH]61131[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    [ATTACH]61130[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    The now:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	7147586

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    started a topic Introduction of 'Elsa', first E30

    Introduction of 'Elsa', first E30

    Some of you may have noticed me on here, but don't know me. I thought I should finally introduce my car to you local guys, as I will start going to events once they start up again next year. The car now runs and drives fine, but had a leaky steering rack (z3 acquired) and lots of tuning and love.

    So, I bought the car back in May and have been slowing working on it since. It's a 5 speed '84 325e I bought from a local, happy to finally own my first e30. I got it cheap and have been trying to restore it to its proper state. The PO used it as a daily so it was a reliable car and has about 186,xxx miles. Had some scratches and chips in the paint, but overall good car. Interestingly, it also had a Kamei X1 rear apron installed, which I believe are rare to see ya?

    Anyway, some pictures. I apologize about the size, idk how to fix the size of photos taken from an iPhone so that they all fit on a post

    When I brought her home:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	7229243
Working...