Introduction of 'Elsa', first E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EN318isPDX
    replied
    Originally posted by shameson
    What all did you get?
    M50TU, ZF320 trans with 14lbs flywheel, driveline, ecu with dinan chip, 2.93 LSD, wiring harnesses with adapters and full exhaust

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    What all did you get?

    Leave a comment:


  • EN318isPDX
    replied
    Originally posted by shameson
    It was a good day in the parts department
    I hear that! I couldnt fit all mine in one load lol. Cannot even unload the truck too tired

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    Originally posted by EN318isPDX
    He picked up lots of new parts to put on
    It was a good day in the parts department

    Leave a comment:


  • EN318isPDX
    replied
    Originally posted by !AjHoWzA!
    I remember being there with you getting this thing...glad you have turned her around into a sexy lady
    He picked up lots of new parts to put on

    Leave a comment:


  • !AjHoWzA!
    replied
    I remember being there with you getting this thing...glad you have turned her around into a sexy lady

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    I'll be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    Originally posted by Austin!
    Sounds good. Ian and I are ripping everything apart from the car Saturday, so you can come by then and pick up the brakes, etc.
    Alright cool, I have work at 4 so I'll come by around 1ish. Cool?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by shameson
    Sure man, it definitely would! I can get it when I come to pick up all the other stuff whenever that will be...
    Sounds good. Ian and I are ripping everything apart from the car Saturday, so you can come by then and pick up the brakes, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    Originally posted by e^2
    That rear apron looks nice. I am almost done prepping my es front valence for my e car. Did you just scuff and shoot the bumpers?
    Ya a light scuff then also did a light white primer. Then sprayed the paint

    And thanks everyone, I'm glad you like it so far!

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    Originally posted by Austin!
    Starting to come together nicely, buddy. Want a valve cover from an "i" head? Really cleans up the looks of the ETA motors. Freshly sandblasted, awaiting your choice of paint. $40
    Sure man, it definitely would! I can get it when I come to pick up all the other stuff whenever that will be...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Starting to come together nicely, buddy. Want a valve cover from an "i" head? Really cleans up the looks of the ETA motors. Freshly sandblasted, awaiting your choice of paint. $40

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    She looks really good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Cool, I like the paint matched bumper surrounds on the eta.

    Leave a comment:


  • e^2
    replied
    That rear apron looks nice. I am almost done prepping my es front valence for my e car. Did you just scuff and shoot the bumpers?

    Leave a comment:

Working...