Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else really annoyed by kids with ricers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else really annoyed by kids with ricers?

Gone
    Last edited by shameson; 03-20-2014, 04:11 PM.
    '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
    '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
    '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
    '91 Alpine 318is

Get drifting skillz and then they won't piss on your parade!

But seriously, I hate ricers.
    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
    1991 318is - Sold
    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

They just jelly

Comment

Originally posted by GodIse30 View Post
        Get drifting skillz and then they won't piss on your parade!

But seriously, I hate ricers.
        Unfortunately, it's harder to drift in an automatic with the parking brake down by your feet.. I wasn't in the e30. And new tires. Things weren't working my way.

But ya, the rice cakes rub me the wrong way
        '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
        '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
          They just jelly
          Dey all jelly
          '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
          '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
            Dey all jelly
            we should throw rice at them

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
              we should throw rice at them
              I do have a thing for fried rice. Mhm..
              '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
              '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

So you drifted into a walmart parking lot in an automatic car and got the attention of ricers? Sounds about right dude.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                  So you drifted into a walmart parking lot in an automatic car and got the attention of ricers? Sounds about right dude.
                  This. Better not let your mom find out you were squealing around parking lots or you'll be totally grounded.
                  '87 325is - Schwarz/Schwarz

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                    Ya I realize, sounds dumb whatever. Moral is I haven't meet ricer guys that are like most e30 guys. So far they've all tried to rev their motors and act like tools
                    '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                    '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
                      . So far they've all tried to rev their motors and act like tools
                      Your so right about that. I got passed on the freeway one day by some guy in lowered 4 door Hyundai, he first proceeded to tailgate me, flash his lights then drive by giving me thumbs down and continued to drive like an ass weaving in and out of traffic right as a state patrol car got onto the freeway. :) needless to say his dumb ass got pull over and I just waved as i went by. lol

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                      1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
                        Your so right about that. I got passed on the freeway one day by some guy in lowered 4 door Hyundai, he first proceeded to tailgate me, flash his lights then drive by giving me thumbs down and continued to drive like an ass weaving in and out of traffic right as a state patrol car got onto the freeway. :) needless to say his dumb ass got pull over and I just waved as i went by. lol
                        These people annoy me. I was diving down 101 to port Angeles and some loser in a cobalt SS was tailgating people then would floor it and roar past you. Needless to say he slows down later after three cop cars go past. I proceeded to pass him at normal speed on the two lane part.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

The b5 looks like a grandmas car and the e30 is obviously v8'd. No problems with racing or reving.

Comment

Hahahahahha hey guys we where all stuck on stupid at one point in our life's i used to love my da hatch integra.....................untill i found my e30 then all that junk went out the window so you should chalk it up to just not knowing any better...............but i still agree ricer's suck lol
                            Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything. 1985 e30 325e chipped 4:10 lsd forged control arm bushing and old ass bbs weaves. 1966 ford galaxie 500 XL 390. 1982 e21 320i........not running. :wgaf:

Comment

Originally posted by onthefly View Post
                              Hahahahahha hey guys we where all stuck on stupid at one point in our life's i used to love my da hatch integra.....................untill i found my e30 then all that junk went out the window so you should chalk it up to just not knowing any better...............but i still agree ricer's suck lol

Im in the same boat! I used to have a 2000 Civic si and i loved that thing. I kept everything clean and none of the typical ricer crap. But it go soooo irritating that every 4 seconds someone was either wanting to race or wanting to buy my damn wheels. lol (stock si's) Needless to say, the cars following that have been my 2 favorite. My e36 m3 then my e30. And despite my car being slow as mud, i love it to death. :)

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                              1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Working...
                              X