• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Wheels

Looking for a new set of wheels, tired of the weaves:

*15, 16, or 17s.
    *8"+ wide
    *Square or staggered set ups.
    *Direct 4x100 e30 fitment preferred (offset of et25 and below).

Wanted to see if anybody has a set not in use or that they are looking to get rid of. Not looking for anything rare or expensive. Reps definitely welcomed!

Diamond steelies, xxrs, etc., hit me up.

I have these. They are 17's. One center cap seems to have gone AWOL though. Tires even have some tread on them.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

I have a set of 15" borbet E wheels

Comment

I have a set of eta beta 15x7 wheels

Comment

Comment

Looking for something a little more flashy (that stands out more) but thanks for the offers.

That E30, I'm still trying to decide if I want the Konig reps or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Bad67 View Post
              I have these. They are 17's. One center cap seems to have gone AWOL though. Tires even have some tread on them.
              What color is that? It looks amazingly cool. Proper sized tires, maybe a bit lower in the front and that would be hot!
              84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
              Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                What color is that? It looks amazingly cool. Proper sized tires, maybe a bit lower in the front and that would be hot!
                Don't remember the color (and it's like half a world away at the moment).

The front would be a bit lower if it had a motor :)
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X