Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD 1986 325es S50 SOLD

SOLD

No bumpers, no headlights. no grills. Comes with bottle caps with studded snow tires used for one season. Motor is an S50B30 from a '95 M3 with a ZF transmission. It's slightly wrecked on the front end but still runs awesome. Will run and drive fine to any destination during the day time. The interior is in great condition as well, with a crack free dash, excellent condition MT1 steering wheel, leather E-brake boot, and a ZHP shift knob. Kenwood head unit with iPod compatibility. I will include another full set of early model side trim pieces. I will take pictures tomorrow. The rear axles are toast but I acquired a slightly used set from Steven which are in the trunk. I can also include a black late model front valance with fog lights. It also has a brand new off-brand AC Delco battery. The H1 HID conversion kit that was in the Euro lights is still fully functional. It also has a Race Skids one off Stainless steel skid plate for 24v swaps. The heated front seats work GREAT! :D

The Engine runs very strong, the VANOS unit installed by the previous owner was fixed so it no longer rattles at high RPM. Not sure on the mileage of the motor but I will tell you, I drove it about 5k miles on an oil change and it was only down 1qt. The rear diff is an S2.93. The LSD is not quite working, I believe a fluid flush with LSD additive would fix the issue.

Last edited by Erik; 11-21-2012, 11:00 PM. Reason: sold
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

why

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Need $.
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Comment

You're keeping all the best parts!!! LOL the wheels & euro bumpers make the car. GLWS
        Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
        past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

S50 is the best part. Along with the really clean interior. Euro bumpers are overrated. They are gone, I was going to do a plastic bumper swap anyway.
          -Erik

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            S50 is the best part. Along with the really clean interior. Euro bumpers are overrated. They are gone, I was going to do a plastic bumper swap anyway.

For shame.
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Erik!!! Nooooo!!!!!!!

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
              1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

You sir have a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                  For shame.
                  Haha I agree, but only a full MT1 would suffice for me. How rare/hard to find that is... :(
                  -Erik

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                    For shame.
                    Metal > plastic

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                      Metal > plastic

Precisely.
                      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

euros >> all

classic ain't plastic
                        -Peter
                        '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                        '91 318is slicktop project
                        '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                        '00 Tundra

Comment

GLWS

Should sell quick with that S50.
                          sigpic

Comment

Erik is right, the only way Euro bumpers look better than plastics is when they are accompanied by a full mtech1 kit. The lack of rear valence and weird ass front valences make them look awkward as hell. There are cases where they can look good with Euros and no Mtech kit, but they are rare and still don't look better than a clean plastic bump'd car.

Erik, I'm sorry that you didn't have this posted about ten days ago. I just bought an e30 as a swap car, and it would have been nice to just grab yours and swap driveline/other good bits to another car. Good luck... I'm sure it won't take you long to sell. If it runs as well and has other nice parts as you make it out to be, I'm sure you won't have any problems. Some compression numbers would really help show the engine is still good and it is really easy to do. I'd be happy to loan you my compression tester to help you out.

Edit: Is this the car you were in when I saw you at the Kirkland Costco a while back? (I hope this is the right Erik)

Comment

Sorry you have to sell your car man, i hope a true enthusiast grabs this thing from you and that it doesnt end up in the hands of a 17 year old who will put civic wheels and halo rings on it...

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

Working...
                              X