FS: e38 Basket Weaves (16" style 5's)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: e38 Basket Weaves (16" style 5's)

Up for grabs is a set of 16" style 5's with Falken 452's in 225/50/16. Two have tons of tread left, 85% if not more, and two are about 45-50% and have slight camber ware. When I bought the wheels the guy had them on his e30 m3 as track wheels and Im not sure exactly what happened but there looks to be brake dust permanently baked on in-between spokes. Theres a picture of the worst of it. When wheels are cleaned its hardly noticeable. They have also been machined out to 74.1mm center bore to fit my e39. It was done at a machine shop so its perfectly true and round and I had zero issues with them. If you wish to run these on your 5 lug swap you'll have to use hub centric rings, and if using adapters either make sure the hub size on the spacer/adapter is correct or again use a hub centric ring. Im asking $350, I will not separate at this time. I also do not have center caps.

tire 1

tire 2

tire 3

tire 4

this is the worst of the perma-baked brake dust

Great price. bump!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Come on guys! No one wants these?? I know theres someone out there with a 5 lug swap or an e34 that could use another set of wheels...

Comment

Where are you located? Milwaukee?

sigpic

Comment

Yep milwaukie. Closer to gladstone right off 205

Comment

Sale pending

Comment

Working...
              X