No announcement yet.

1995 540i 6-speed sport SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate the well wishes, guys. I'm sad to see it go, but good things are on the horizon. I'm sure I'll own another one eventually!
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Austin, did you sell your red e30 in the your sig pic yet?

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
      i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
       - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

She's sold. I shed a single tear as it drove away. It couldn't have gone to a better home. Thanks to Knopfler for the referral!

Comment

Pretty stoked to drive this thing. I've always wanted one

Comment

Damn, I was trying to convince my dad he needed this.

I was almost succeeding, too.

Comment

Gorgeous! Someone is feelin pretty lucky right about now
              1991 318i Sedan
              2005 X5 3.0i Sport
              2010 328i M-Sport Touring

Comment

All I can say is the timing couldn't have been better. If the Tranny on my scub wouldn't have blown 2 days earlier I wouldn't have gotten this car. I was suddenly in the market for my dream car, and for a second I thought it still wasn't gonna happen. My buddy Jason texted me the link to the posting on this site and we instantly contacted Austin via pm. Thank god for rev. Austin you and your dad are a good people. I knew I was buying a well taken care of car after talking to you for 30 secs. As for the e34, we had a lot of fun coming up from pdx, and now in 30 mins its off to pullman. And guys its ok I have a safe place to keep her away from all the drunk sluts. Thanks again Austin for the amazing car. Now all that's left is to fix that damn seat twist..

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerBey View Post
                  All I can say is the timing couldn't have been better. If the Tranny on my scub wouldn't have blown 2 days earlier I wouldn't have gotten this car. I was suddenly in the market for my dream car, and for a second I thought it still wasn't gonna happen. My buddy Jason texted me the link to the posting on this site and we instantly contacted Austin via pm. Thank god for rev. Austin you and your dad are a good people. I knew I was buying a well taken care of car after talking to you for 30 secs. As for the e34, we had a lot of fun coming up from pdx, and now in 30 mins its off to pullman. And guys its ok I have a safe place to keep her away from all the drunk sluts. Thanks again Austin for the amazing car. Now all that's left is to fix that damn seat twist..
                  I appreciate the kind words, sir. I'm glad it went to a good home.

Take care of my baby! lol

Comment

Holy God is this a passing machine! 4th gear pulls from 70-130 mph we're incredible. Best road trip of my life. I'm so incredibly happy with this car. Who cares if I averaged 20.1 mpg!

Comment

Lucky guy! I would have loved to buy one of these over a e46! Too bad they are so hard to find!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                      Originally posted by scabzzzz
                      I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                      1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                      2002 325i - DD
                      2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Working...
                      X