Input needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Input needed.

First off, I'm still on the hunt for an '87 325iS.

I'm in the process of taking over, adding, and improving a few things at the dealership. If you have Instagram (Facebook will soon follow once I acquire it/access), please feel free to 'follow @BMWPortland. I have a few great ideas that'll hopefully benefit potential new customers and enthusiasts (you guys).

I'm no longer using my instagram account (@ericdevier), as the accounts would be identical (look at mine, and you'll know what I mean).

I'm also interested in having BMW Portland participate in different, well known BMW meets (5'er west, E30 Picnic comes to mind). It would be nice to have input towards what you'd like to see differently on their website (www.bmwportland.com), future ideas for what you'd like to see on their Facebook page, things of that nature.

I'm potentially in the wrong spot for this, as I was thinking about posting it in the Off Topic section. However, seeing how this is the PNW Section, and the dealership is in Downtown Portland, I figured it might make sense to post my rambling here haha.

I think that's all for now. Many thanks!
    M Coupe

Basically, in what ways (If you have stopped in..which I know a handful of you have since we talked for a bit haha) could our dealership improve?
    M Coupe

Comment

Ill have to stop in at some point - Kuni isn't doing it for me at this point.
      PNW Crew
      90 m3
      06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
        Ill have to stop in at some point - Kuni isn't doing it for me at this point.
        Please do! Feel free to give me a heads up via R3v or through email if you'd like:

edevier /@/ bmw portland / dot / com

I'm sure whatever they're doing wrong, we're doing it right.
        Last edited by Edev; 01-24-2013, 11:58 PM. Reason: .
        M Coupe

Comment

I'm still disappointed that it's not Rasmussen any longer :(
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            That's not the first time I heard that. However, with the 'new' ownership comes greater opportunities and a greater focus geared towards customers. The dealership is currently going through some great, physical changes to help benefit our customers. Something that could not have been done if we were still Rasmussen.
            M Coupe

Comment

Is Peter Perez and/or Erin Schultz still there?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Who owns it now?
                '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Eric do they still call you Marry Ann?

Comment

Originally posted by mpowers_04 View Post
                    Is Peter Perez and/or Erin Schultz still there?
                    Pete left for a better opportunity that he was working towards. And Eron left for personal reasons, and to work for a family business.

Originally posted by shameson View Post
                    Who owns it now?
                    Lithia.

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                    Eric do they still call you Marry Ann?
                    The girl that gave me that nickname quit well over two years ago. So no.
                    M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Edev View Post
                      The girl that gave me that nickname quit well over two years ago. So no.
                      Kind of a weird nickname, do you have shaky hands?

Comment

Its very sad that allot of good techs and employees left over the first two years since Lithia has taken over operations. I hope things are turning around for you guys.
                        Last edited by EH Motorsports; 01-25-2013, 01:03 PM.
                        https://www.facebook.com/ehmotorsports

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                          Kind of a weird nickname, do you have shaky hands?

Haha that I do not. I can't remember the girl who gave me that nickname either :P

Originally posted by EH Motorsports View Post
                          Its very sad that allot of good techs and employees left over the first two years since Lithia has taken over operations. I hope things are turning around for you guys.
                          Thank you. And that they are. We had a really rough patch for the first year (terrible management), but now our GM and Service Manager are BMW nuts. True BMW enthusiasts. It's just what we needed. The best has yet to come :)

We still have a handful of BMW Master Techs here. Heck, some here were around doing PDI's on E28s, E30s, ect. All in all we have a very, VERY skilled group of technicians.
                          M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by EH Motorsports View Post
                            That was the same situation at the Mercedes-Benz dealership in Wilsonville when Lithia bought it from Rasmussen. The dealership went down the hole and many techs and managers (including my father) left because they went in a bad direction. The new employees were shady characters that came in to replace the ones that left

Hopefully Lithia does better with BMW, but I was not at all satisfied with Lithia's business strategy. Not trying to be rude or hate, but I don't want to see them hurt the BMW business, I want to see our local dealership succeed
                            '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                            '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                            '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                            '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

I walk by there all the time on my way to the bus. Is that your white e30 in the area?
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                              X