I need someone who knows m20's like the back of there hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need someone who knows m20's like the back of there hand

Here's the deal, I have an 85 eta. I need to do my 885 head swap. I live in an apartment(no garage), work 50 hours a week, and have a baby. I just don't have the time or place to do this.

I'm getting all the machine work done this week this includes:
    P&p head and intake
    And cam work

I'm replacing all the little stuff that needs to be replaced while the motor is torn apart. Head gasket water pump timing belt etc.

I'm spending a lot of money on all this and on top of not having the time or place to do it, I don't really know what I'm doing. And I don't want to spend all this money just to have it blow up the first time I fire it.

Who can put my car together for me?
    I am willing to pay a fair price plus I have no problem helping out or bein a tool bitch I just want to drive my e30, this diesel Benz makes me want to shoot myself in the head when I drive it.

I should have all the part ready in a 2 weeks then it will take me a week or two more to get the money to pay someone to put it together depending on how much it's gonna run me. I have an idea of what I want to pay to have this done.

Pm me if you think your the man for the job or can recommend someone.

The biggest problem is going to be the wiring.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic

Comment

I have the harness out and ecu out along with everything else out of the late model m20b25 car from what I understand it's plug and play.

Comment

You'll need to modify your late model harness C101 to accept your early model C104 plug (engine body harness connector.)
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Not quite pnp for the harness. You will have to run a couple wires, but easy stuff.

I would be willing to help you with labor and such. I have done a few of these.

Feel free to call me
          541-653-4895
          -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            You'll need to modify your late model harness C101 to accept your early model C104 plug (engine body harness connector.)
            This is why I need someone who knows this shit I've spent a good 20 hours reading up on it and thought I had it all figured out.

Comment

Call Andy.

Comment

And the 3 wires in the glove box, and the o2 sensor. I forget the rest.
                Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                sigpic

Comment

3 wires for tach and fuel consumption, but that's not too difficult. Since you use the B25 harness, nothing needs to be done about the 02 sensor (just use the B25 02 sensor.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                    Call Andy.
                    Who's Andy? I've been out of the e30 game for years and know very few people anymore.

Comment

dashboardmonkey.

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                        Feel free to call me
                        541-653-4895

this is andy
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Haha lol

Comment

So looks like Andy's gonna help me out with this. Anyone have a garage in Portland we could use for a day sometime in the next few weeks?

Comment

Glad he could help you out dude!

Comment

Working...
                              X