WTB: Calypsorot drivers side front fender WTT: M50TU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Calypsorot drivers side front fender WTT: M50TU

Had a little accident in my coupe. Les Schwab decided that they didn't want to torque my wheel on correctly, and it decided to fall off while I was driving.

So, I need a drivers side front fender. Calypso preferred, but not required. I would also take other body panels, like the hood, trunk lid, rear quarters (cut out obviously), front and rear valence, or bumpers.

I also have an M50TU that I'd like to trade for something interesting. Preferably something E30 related, but anything interesting will be considered. An Mtech II wheel, or some other steering wheel and hub? An oscilloscope? Shit, I dont know. The engine needs a new head gasket, and does not include all of the accessories.

I'm in Bellingham, Washington, but I can drive to pick up for the right deal.
    Last edited by ninjaotter; 04-16-2013, 06:38 AM.

Anyone? I dont care what color the panel is, really, as long as its straight.

Comment

here is a shell that you might want?? just an idea?
      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
      1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
      (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
      2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
        http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/3708377882.html

here is a shell that you might want?? just an idea?
        Email sent! Its a little far to go for an early model, but if they will move on the price a little, I'll make it work. I'm thinking it just might be time to find a shell and do it up right.

*sigh*

Comment

If less Shawb didn't torque the rim.. Shouldn't they be paying to fix it?!
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

(GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
            If less Shawb didn't torque the rim.. Shouldn't they be paying to fix it?!
            They will, but they forced me to lawyer up, so its going to be a LONG time before I get any money.

Comment

Mmmmmmm that sucks!! Well good luck man.. Squeeze every penny out of them!
              sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
              1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
              1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
              2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                X