Hey Fagssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Fagssss

My good buddy Jesse30 and myself are going to be up in the PNW for like four days.

I feel like we should alllll meet up and party or have lunch or dinner or something. We will be arriving at SeaTac at around 3:30pm on Thursday afternoon. On Friday, we will be taking some faderade and a bus ticket to Portland. So all you Portland e30heads clear your schedules for Friday night and lets all get together.

Other than Friday night and Saturday morning, the rest of the trip will be spent in Seattle and surrounding areas.

So let's all get together. I would love to meet some more PNW e30 dudes!!

Post questions and suggestions here.

Taylor
    Last edited by E30_fiend; 04-16-2013, 08:56 PM.
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

I'll be there, I swear.

Comment

faaaaaaaaagggggg

Seriously though, you should try to make the trip over. Whichever is closer. Portland or Seattle. Im guessing portland is closer
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

Portland, on Friday.... Hrrrmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          Portland, on Friday.... Hrrrmmmmm.

or maybe breakfast on saturday?

Comment

shut your whorish little dirty mouth Farbin, everytime you say you will be there and when you don't show up it breaks my heart into a million pieces!!! You BASTARD!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! /endsoapoperadrama

Some cool dudes up there, take pics if you meat some guys
            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
            Originally posted by J3M93
            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

mmmmmmmmmm

Comment

meat.

Comment

I'm down, I can meet for lunch in Seattle whichever day you're up here

Comment

That would be awesome, Brendan! We actually might be up your way at some point as well.

Taylor

Comment

Sup fuckers, let's do this shit
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Hell yeah dude! Meet up with us on Friday night

Comment

PM me your number, Austin

Comment

In for dinner or something (not 21 so no titty bars etc for this guy)
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Nice I can pick you up at bus stop I take you dinner after that we can go back to my room.just bring some pink champainia candy cane xoxo.

Comment

Working...
                              X