When do you leave? Very interested.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I am leaving on Thursday! Let me know what you are thinking

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Memories

I had an 87 Maroon one, it was absolutely BAD-A55.

set mine up with Australian Roo-bars, full warn winch in front, and a bolt on one for the rear hitch.

Had to do that stabilizing shock in front of the steering as well, and new shocks all around.

Was awesome in snow and rock climbing too, incredible articulation of the suspension. Cats went to shit, and rust of course is inevitable as are oil leaks, face it, its a Land Rover...if its not rusting you didn't look hard enough, if its not leaking, its out of oil somewhere.... but with a basic tool kit kept on board, these are easy to keep on the road and virtually indestructable off-road fun....

traded mine in for a 95 LWB with air suspension and nicer interior, but same concept... like a friggin limo in back, and still off-roaded the heck out of it.

It was a GREAT winter car while my M6 was the daily driver.....

Memories.... almost lost it once in a frozen lake up in wisconsin... not so frozen where it went in...took a couple tow trucks and winching off a tree on the opposite side of the truck to get it out. Scary.

Alex.
      sigpic
      Trying to make the world a better place, 6 TB at a time.
      http://abloriginalparts.com/

Comment

Haha awesome ^

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Bumping this old thread. Truck is still for sale. I was considering shipping it down but it just isn't cost effective. Hate to sell but it isn't doing me any good parked in Sherwood. If you or someone you know is interested please feel free to contact me

Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

Comment

Working...
          X