Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWEEET 46" Sony Bravia TV and AWESOME Asus tf700t Tablet FOR SALE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWEEET 46" Sony Bravia TV and AWESOME Asus tf700t Tablet FOR SALE!!!!

So with the new house and the remodel that must be done before move in, i figured a new furnace is a little more important than a TV and tablet at this point. Selling my TV and tablet

TV is a Sony Bravia 46" LCD-LED TV. Internet, WIFI, Apps, smart TV. Has hulu and youtube and what not on the apps. I believe it was a 120hz or 240, cant remember. Either way, picture is awesome, TV is Thin and sleek. I wish i didnt have to get rid of it but it has to go. Was 1200 new. Asking 420.

Also have a ASUS Transformer Inifity tablet. tf700t. Amazing tablet. Ipad killer in my personal opinion. Back is METAL so doesnt feel like a cheap peice of junk, comes with the Keyboard dock. Also has Ghost Armor on the tablet portion, front and back. This was 80+ tax at the mall. The armor is a little diry and coming off on the corner but can be replaced at the mall as it has a lifetime warrenty. Tablet is in basically PERFECT condition. Keyboard dock might have a TINY ding or dent here or there. Asking 420 for this as well.

I am pretty flexible on price and might be able to work something out. New furnace with work is 2500 so i wont be even close with the sale of these two :( Feel free to text as well. 206-861-2623
    Attached Files

Dont be afraid to offer. I know alot of you told me you wouldnt buy used electronics but these are FULLY functional and in good shape. Awesome products. Jus sayin :)

Comment

Gahh! I want that TV! Mine has a sweetttt crack in it... On the off chance that you still have it in a couple weeks I won't hesitate to drive down there to get it.
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

If you still have this tv in 2 weeks... I'm getting it!

But damn your all the way up in federal way..
        Last edited by MT325is; 04-27-2013, 10:43 AM.
        sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
        1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
        1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
        1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
        (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
        1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
        2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
        2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

I'm workin a lead on that tv.

sigpic

Comment

Its a knarley TV fellas. First come first serve

Comment

Up. lets sell these :)

Comment

Working...
              X