Engine Hoist/Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
    Can't justify buying the cheapest shit on the market? C'mon son! If you're too cheap to buy cheap chinese crap, you might want to find a cheaper hobby. Or go buy a Honda.
    OP should probably thank you, because by showing up and being a dick, I think you must have karmically guaranteed that somebody would deliver.

Comment

^ awesome I will definatly take the stand! sorry It took forever for me to reply I was @ point defiance hanging out at Owens Beach today with my family and friends.

I will send you a text sometime this week, later towards the weekend.
      DESTROY GARAGE
      S T R E E T S T Y L E

@CRISMACSTUDIO

FREE SHELL, COME GET IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
        Can't justify buying the cheapest shit on the market? C'mon son! If you're too cheap to buy cheap chinese crap, you might want to find a cheaper hobby. Or go buy a Honda.
        Its not that I DONT have the money to buy it. Its that I personally dont want to spend $180+ On something that works exactly the same used, but for $90 or so Less.

$90 here and there tends to add up in the long run. and if someone just has a hoist lying around, and they do not use anymore why not let it continue its job in anothers possesion?
        DESTROY GARAGE
        S T R E E T S T Y L E

@CRISMACSTUDIO

FREE SHELL, COME GET IT!

Comment

Working...
        X