Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free him from what?

Comment

Persecution man! Don't let the man take you down.

....damn I wish sarcasm was felt over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
        Free him from what?
        He is free from the internet community! I don't know him or personally like him but feel bad for him none the less.

Comment

Sorry to see this.

Although, I can't imagine storing a vehicle long term off-property and not having it insured. I know my insurance company offers only theft-fire-disaster insurance when I pull my cars off the road for repairs. It's only something like $7 a month.
          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

any luck?
            1997 540i/6 - stock
            1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
            1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

Unfortunately, not that I'm aware of :(
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

No luck thus far. The only tip I have gotten was from a completely unresponsive party since I have tried to contact them. I was about to have my policy changed with a vehicle appraisal a few weeks later. The car was only in the unit to let the paint cure for a few weeks before having the glass and mtech kit put back on, which was 99% done the weekend before this happened.

It was either someone following my posts online, someone who works there and/or someone who saw the car in the unit while the glass was being put in 2 or 3 days prior.

Now my insurance has an investigator looking into it, but it sounds like she is more interested in everything other than finding the vehicle sadly.

I'm compiling my lists for an appraisal and claim, but likely wont see a dime as I didnt have the right coverage for this.

Time will tell, and I just would rather have the car back at this point. Too much money and energy has gone into this car. I dont even want an e30 at this point if its not mine.
                sigpic

Comment

Mind if i post on Craigslist here to see if anyone has seen it?

-brandin

Comment

Post anywhere you can, share with anyone you know! I look constantly but it makes me angry every day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Car spotted in Dundee McMinnville area with gold wheels on it!!!

Be on the lookout!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

!

Comment

That is great news! any further details?
                          '87 325is [because racecar]
                          '81 Kawasaki KZ550 LTD {summer dd}
                          '97 Subaru Legacy Outback Limited (winter dd)

Comment

Is someone actually dumb enough to be driving it?

Comment

hope you get it back
                              My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                                Car spotted in Dundee McMinnville area with gold wheels on it!!!

Be on the lookout!!!
                                More details.

A car that looked similar was seen, or a car with very verifiable similarities was seen? By now the car would have very likely have been stripped.

I want you to get your shit back, but I also want as much info as possible. I can pass along detailed info, vague not so much.

:hitler:

Comment

Working...
                                X