Black interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black interior

I know it's pretty sought after... So what's the going rates for door cards/interior panels? Coupe carpet in good shape?

Free. Give them to me.
    sigpic
    Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Somehow I knew comedy would ensue. But seriously...

Comment

how about you post some pics and we will value it

Comment

Well here's a description till I can post pics. No rips, no tears, no stains, no loose door pulls or loose map pockets.

I have a local who already has spoken for them, just looking for a good price to charge. The last set I saw, I seem to remember the seller asking $200 just for the cards. I'm also selling the kick panels with the cards too.

Trying to go with the "market" and not stick it to a good customer.

Comment

material?

Comment

200 just for the doors cards is stupid.....a more realistic price would be 200ish for the set
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                200 just for the doors cards is stupid.....a more realistic price would be 200ish for the set
                That's what I was thinking.

The material is vinyl. I haven't run into any black interior panels that weren't vinyl, yet.

Comment

I picked up cards, m3/vert sport seats and a black leather rear seat all for 300. I would say the seats are easily worh 200 door cards 100 tops. I've thrown away 2 sets of black door cards in my 10 years of driving e30's.....never been able to sell them, even for 50$

I guess if you have carpet on good shape and the kick panels 150$ wouldn't be too bad.

Comment

$40

Comment

Working...
                    X