Wtb - m20b25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb - m20b25

Looking for a decent M20B25 to swap into to my car to get me by while I work on my long term stroker project. It doesn't have to be super low miles, just a good engine with decent compression. Anyone have anything coming out in the near future to make way for a 24v swap? Let me know what you got.
    sigpic
    84 323i

You might have better luck looking for an Eta. Most people will practically give em away; even good running ones. Plus, it will get you better mileage than an i so you can stick a couple extra bucks in the swap fund..

Just a thought.
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I have one available from 1989 325is
      Runs great, 240k miles, good compression.
      Motor is still in my e30, so you can hear it run before I pull it for you.
      PM me if interested. Thanks
      "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        You might have better luck looking for an Eta. Most people will practically give em away; even good running ones. Plus, it will get you better mileage than an i so you can stick a couple extra bucks in the swap fund..

Just a thought.
        Good advice Jeremy but part of this swap exercise is to upgrade my car from Jetronic to Motronic 1.3 and to make sure the cooling (the radiator in the 323 is about the same size as an M10 rad) and fuel delivery is sorted before installing the stroker.

Heard from a couple guys up north with possible swaps for me, anyone local to PDX with a candidate?
        sigpic
        84 323i

Comment

Might try Andy Khar at Gresham auto wrecking. He had one last month.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Thanks Austin, not sure how I feel about a junkyard engine but I'll check with him.
            sigpic
            84 323i

Comment

Working...
            X