Its official partsfever.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its official partsfever.com

Hey everyone we finally launched our website partsfever.com. Some of you have purchased items from us before through our eBay store and we are thankful for your support.

We stock most of the parts we sell so if your in Washington or Oregon you can expect the items to arrive very quickly. But we also have a drop ship supplier from the east coast and those items won't show up as quickly but we can do expedited shipping if needed.

If you guys have any questions you can either contact me here on the forum or email us at partsfever@gmail.com.

Be sure to check us out.
    Thank you

you guys should change your font when you click on witch car you're looking up. Hard to read.

88' m3
    91' 318is

Comment

Nice.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by travis816 View Post
        you guys should change your font when you click on witch car you're looking up. Hard to read.
        I emailed them the same thing and they just updated it!
        -------------------------------------------------
        1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
        2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! we just updated and fixed the little issues. If you see anything else let us know. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X