FS: 325is valance with fogs, 3.73 LSD, 2.97 open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 325is valance with fogs, 3.73 LSD, 2.97 open

So I have a few parts that aren't going with my car when I sell it tomorrow so here they are.

-3.73lsd came out of a 325is automatic that had it factory was a running driving car till it blew a head gasket. Want 200 picked up in Vancouver, wa.
    -have a 325is valance for diving board cars with fogs also. Got it for 225 from another member so that's what I'd like to try and get.
    -lastly I have a 2.97 open diff I got and would like 50 for it.

You can text me anytime at 360-597-5022. Thanks for looking

Dont feel like driving to van otherwise that dif would be mine gl

Comment

Well let me know if you do end up wanting to. Ha

Comment

I want that diff but I have no idea when my next day off will be I've been working non-stop.. If you still have it when I have a day off Next I'd be interested in making the drive. Probably won't be for 2-3 weeks though. GL

Comment

I want the diff but don't get paid til the 16th. I will check back to see if you still got it then

Comment

Still have the diff valance is sold! Only have the 3.73lsd now
            Someone buy it today!

Comment

Hey man! Solid meet up one of the easiest deals I've ever done. Pretty sick Sti btw

Comment

Thanks duroni! I try that car has all my money sucked up in it with the air ride on it and still needing to get time to finish it all... I work a shit load but I'll still work to meet up with whoever wants to buy this diff.

Comment

Still have the diff haven't tried to hard to sell it but now I could use the money and it's taking up space in my tiny apartment storage. Want 180obo but cash talks if it's gone today.

Comment

Working...
                  X