Merry Xmas

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30austin
    replied
    Yearly bump. Have a wonderful day, you greasy bastards.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwsun
    replied
    Merry Christmas!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    mail me one usps priority and then i can have some too bro
    Trade you some of the best cinnamon rolls in the world for your fake leg? I make u good deal?!

    Leave a comment:


  • ahrensNW
    replied
    Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    mail me one usps priority and then i can have some too bro

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    I hope my grandma makes cinnamon rolls again this year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gerta
    replied
    You too, you cinnamon roll face stuffing filthy pdx'er. I hope you and yours have a fabulous xmas.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Austin!
    Best I can do is some how come up with the shit I took after eating them. Sorry bruhhhh
    lolll.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    You better send me those 2 year old christmas rolls.
    Best I can do is some how come up with the shit I took after eating them. Sorry bruhhhh

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    You better send me those 2 year old christmas rolls.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    A little early, but Merry Christmas, you guys. Enjoy the day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    ate too much crab

    Leave a comment:


  • e30josh
    replied
    My e30 got spoiled!

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Got a lot of cool tools and a Guten Parts hoodie!

    Cant complain.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Spent the day home alone watching Disney movies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Happy holidays guys, just be grateful you have the luxury of enjoying it, there are those less fortunate than us.

    Leave a comment:

Working...