NEEDED: M20 Block - In any shape.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Habla
    replied
    Originally posted by Wardie
    Haha just giving you a hard time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Haha just giving you a hard time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Habla
    replied
    Originally posted by Wardie
    But you dont have one for me Habla? I see how it is, give it to Paolo and not me.
    He said "in any condition". My block is fucked, I broke a valve and it chewed up the piston and the cylinder bore. I recall you needing one for a rebuild, not a coffee table piece.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    PM Sent.

    Thanks guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    But you dont have one for me Habla? I see how it is, give it to Paolo and not me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Habla
    replied
    I have an eta block for you in West Seattle

    Leave a comment:


  • timofeylbelarus
    replied
    i have a fully stripped block b27, its just sitting here for the past two years...

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    started a topic NEEDED: M20 Block - In any shape.

    NEEDED: M20 Block - In any shape.

    I need an M20 for mocking up purposes. Just the engine block w/ pan (fuck, i'd even take one without a pan.), or in any condition really.

    Just need to bolt mount arms to it, for mocking up something.

    Let me know what you got. I have an engine I can pick up from KD motorsports but I don't feel like going through the trouble of trying to figure out when we can meet up. Looking into other options.

    Thanks for your time guys as always,
    Paolo
Working...