NEEDED: M20 Block - In any shape.
Collapse
X
-
Leave a comment:
-
But you dont have one for me Habla? I see how it is, give it to Paolo and not me.Leave a comment:
-
i have a fully stripped block b27, its just sitting here for the past two years...Leave a comment:
-
NEEDED: M20 Block - In any shape.
I need an M20 for mocking up purposes. Just the engine block w/ pan (fuck, i'd even take one without a pan.), or in any condition really.
Just need to bolt mount arms to it, for mocking up something.
Let me know what you got. I have an engine I can pick up from KD motorsports but I don't feel like going through the trouble of trying to figure out when we can meet up. Looking into other options.
Thanks for your time guys as always,
PaoloTags: None

Leave a comment: