Oregon PCA autocross at PIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon PCA autocross at PIR

The Porcshe Club of America is having an autocross at PIR on the 26th of March.

This is a pretty laid back aotucross but still a lot of fun for autocrossers. A good people to talk to!
    Go to the link and preregister or you'll have to pay more if you just show up.
    Their also using the north paddock area.
    See you there.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

No offence, but porsche guys tend to be the most elitist dicks of the marque enthusiasts. Not sure if I want to go hang out with them. Love the cars though, and I catch the cup races almost every year.

Comment

Trust me, most of these guys are not like that.
      I beat most of them with my Acura. Plus this is a laid back event.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I will do my best to make it.

Comment

Sounds good. I believe registration is over on the 18th?? This one you have to register for or you pay more on site.

Comment

Well, if anyone cares...the event was great. Fun course and I came in 6th for the day.
            I'll be posting up for the next one as well.

Comment

Is any one going on the 30th? I'm thinking about bringing an A4 quattro
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Do they have helmets to use, or do I have to find my own?
                  Originally posted by Gruelius
                  and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I honestly don't know, I thought I saw some there. Check their site. They might say if they have them or not. If not, your welcome to borrow mine if you have a fat head.

Comment

Working...
                    X