Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: e30 sport coupe

sold
    Last edited by dirtydirty; 02-19-2014, 06:10 AM.

potentially sold... i guess you guys only like to talk about the molested ones around here.

Comment

I sent this to my buddy this morning, he is the one that contacted you.
      The nice E30s don't need to be talked about fool, the nice ones get scooped up.

Thanks Again!

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Nice Wheels, Very clean car. I saw it this weekend.
        Very fair price.
        Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
        http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Thanks guys and thanks for the wheels ejnight ... jpark you are right fool! This car is pretty much sold!

I basically have a sale for without the wheels tomorrow or a sale for with the wheels on Saturday. I'll make my decision later on this evening. I have not committed to one buyer just yet. Obviously if the the guy who wants the car as a whole shoots me a deposit .I'll sell him the car on Saturday, if not I'll sell it without the wheels tomorrow . More money to spend on the 2002!
          Last edited by dirtydirty; 02-18-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Hey man. You should probably make that very clear to my friends, they are coming down tomorrow, and its a 6 hour round trip...

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
              Hey man. You should probably make that very clear to my friends, they are coming down tomorrow, and its a 6 hour round trip...
              Oh shit. Here we go. Owned!
              1997 328i - SOLD
              1991 325is - SOLD
              2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
              1991 318is
              2011 328i xDrive
              2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
                X1000000

:roll:
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

^^ stop rolling your eyes like a little school girl looking for drama.

Owned? How? Hey I've been in good contact with your friends. I have not 100% gave them an ok to come down. We just actually talked again and I told him if he bought the car with the wheels I will gladly commit to him and only him. I'm looking out for whats best for me and if I can sell the car with the wheels then why wouldn't I?
                  Last edited by dirtydirty; 02-19-2014, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Don't start assuming shit guys... me and the friends are In good contact and it looks like the e30 is going to a good home. Stop over reacting . Its in my best interest to sell the car as is and the price is more than fair.

Comment

Great wheels. I saw them over at EJnight's house. I was so close to pulling the trigger, but bought RMs insead. These old school HRE's don't come around that often. I do wish they came with the turbo fan disk though.

They look similar to this:

When I was checking these out, I found an old advert for them with the actual disk.
                      Granted they are unobtainium, versions of unobtainium.

Comment

Yeah the wheels are great,but id rather buy those bbs rm from you if you are still selling them? Might have cash tomorrow..... wink wink

Comment

Working...
                        X