1994 SeaRay 18' Bowrider 5.7L 260HP $1800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1994 SeaRay 18' Bowrider 5.7L 260HP $1800

Back up for sale, boat is now paid off and clean title en route to me from the bank (correction, clean title now in hand!). Engine is out of the boat and head is off one side.

Would rather sell to one of you guys so I'm going to wait a few days to post to craigslist. The 5.7L blew a headgasket toward the end of last fall and the engine is out of the boat now with the head off. I don't have the skills, money, or desire to fix it since I'm moving to the East Coast in July and it can't come with me. Selling at a bargain price to someone who can fix it and get it back on the water.

craigslist ad:
    Great boat at a bargain price for anyone who is mechanically inclined. It blew a head gasket this fall and the head is off the engine currently on one side. It was running flawlessly before that happened.

Otherwise very nice condition, 1994 180BR Searay Bowrider. When running, this boat is a perfect wakeboarding and lounging monster. Puts up a great wake with the included fat sack (see below). Very good condition because it was originally owned by my mechanic. He has continued to do all the work, winterizing, and upkeep, and has added some great modifications as well. I am moving to the East Coast and sadly don't have the money or desire to get this boat up and running again. It has served me well for 6+ years but now it is time to pass it on to someone else who will get it on the water again.

Stats:
    5.7L 260HP Mercruiser Engine (~450 Hrs).

PLUMBED HEATING SYSTEM with Vents.
    Hotwater shower awesome for those cold morning sessions.
    Floor cabin lights. Really help at night finding your gear, or hanging out when the sun goes down...
    Monster Wakeboard Tower. Can be detached or just folded down for storage.
    Monster Wakeboard Rack.
    Turbo 2x2 Four Blade Stainless Steel Propeller. Will pop you right out of the water and doesn't sacrifice the ~55+ mph top end.
    Automatic Bilge Float Switch.
    EZ Loader Trailer with Hydraulic Brakes.
    Detachable Face Stereo with aux input for your iphone, etc. output to four newer 6" speakers.
    Ice cooler
    Snap on rain cover
    Bimini top
    Trailer Lock
    Straps for Transit
    ---------

And, I will include:
    Wakeboard and at least one wetsuit
    350 lb Ski locker Launch Pad fat sack
    1,100 GPH Uber Pump for Fat Sack
    Intertube with rope
    Anchor with line
    Paddle
    Flares
    Fire Extinguisher
    Mooring lines
    Four Medium Fenders
    Life Jackets
    Skiing Flag
    Engine Muffs
    Last edited by danielmp; 06-10-2014, 05:23 PM. Reason: updated info/pics

Straight up seller and a good guy. I'm tempted to buy this...
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Damn.

Be closer.

Comment

Bust out another thousand
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

fuck i am tempted. but i already bought a vehicle from you.
          My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by moreoff View Post
            fuck i am tempted. but i already bought a vehicle from you.
            Perfect for you, you already know what a sap of a businessman I am.

The offers on this thing are ridiculous, I've had well over 30 craigslist emails by now, plenty of them asking to come over with cash today and multiple asking to pay more than the asking price. I'm just waiting to talk to my bank tomorrow, once I can straighten out the title this thing will be gone in before I blink. If someone from r3v wants it though, I'll work with them on a deal. After all, it's always good to keep things in the family.

Comment

Really want this. If you haven't sold it yet I am very interested

Comment

I sent this to my grandpa. I will let you know if he's interested. Hopefully so...

Comment

Call/text me when you have a minute. I'll take it.

Comment

Hmmm

Comment

You sell it to Austin?

Comment

He's working on getting the title from the bank, then I will take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                          take me boating. kthxbye
                          My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            Then you will take it? Did he tell you that it was all yours?

Comment

Sorry guys, talked to the bank today and they are totally unhelpful. I guess that is not a surprise but for some reason I thought it would be otherwise. I feel like dbag for not thinking it through fully before putting this thing up for sale, guess I'm an eternal optimist and thought it would just work itself out. Gonna take me a few days at least to troubleshoot this and figure out a way to transfer funds around to get the title in hand so I can sell the boat. Will let those interested know as soon as I have something figured out, in the meantime it's not for sale unless you want to pay $1800 for a boat without a title.

Classic r3v story if I ever heard one.

Comment

Working...
                              X