FS: H&R springs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PuffKevinFizzle
    replied
    Nice!! They've been out of the car for awhile now, I'm sure they will settle more once they've been on the car a bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • delamaize
    replied
    Got'em in, looks good, hoping for a little more settle in the back.....

    Leave a comment:


  • PuffKevinFizzle
    replied
    Sorry these bad boys are sold!

    Leave a comment:


  • wannasupra
    replied
    i live in olympia, i'll buy em if you're around.

    Leave a comment:


  • delamaize
    replied
    Originally posted by PuffKevinFizzle
    Thanks Steven!

    And I'm assuming they would fit on a coupe as well, maybe someone can chime in on that. I would be willing to ship too, but on your dime.
    If you can get me a shipping quote, as long as it isn't a shit ton of money, I'll take'em. Unless someone down by you, is coming up to the olympia area that would want to shuttle them.

    I'll shoot you a PM with my address so you can get a quote. Flat rate boxes might be the best bet, I dunno if they will fit.

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    ^ yes they would

    Leave a comment:


  • PuffKevinFizzle
    replied
    Thanks Steven!

    And I'm assuming they would fit on a coupe as well, maybe someone can chime in on that. I would be willing to ship too, but on your dime.

    Leave a comment:


  • delamaize
    replied
    if they will work on a coupe, and If you're willing to ship to 98589, I'm interested.....

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Kevin is a solid guy, GLWS

    Leave a comment:


  • PuffKevinFizzle
    replied
    Not really looking to separate. Bump

    Leave a comment:


  • drulle
    replied
    Spring rates?
    Interested in the rears and there is someone looking to buy H&R sport fronts

    Leave a comment:


  • PuffKevinFizzle
    replied
    bump

    Leave a comment:


  • PuffKevinFizzle
    replied
    Thanks for the info Mac!

    Leave a comment:


  • MacBudd541
    replied
    And these are springs for a 1995 e36 M3 FYI. They installed just fine in the vert though. Great deal for H&Rs either way.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Good deal for H&R Sports. GLWS

    Leave a comment:

Working...