Not new guy, but first post & WTB front bumper parts/door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not new guy, but first post & WTB front bumper parts/door

So I've got an '84 318i coupe here, but not really a 318 anymore. It's been swapped with super eta/325is hybrid.

It's kind of a mishmash of parts... 3.73 LSD, late model 325is axles and brakes, H&R's/Bilsteins, and the inside has Vader's from an E36 M3.

Long story short, the car had an awful aftermarket body kit up front before I bought it, someone hit a curb with it, and then chopped it off with a sawzall.

I'm looking for both the bumper and front valance to at least get it back to stock and looking complete. Black is preferred, and late model plastic bumpers would be best.

I could also potentially use:
    Driver's door
    Trim strip for driver's door
    That center plastic piece for late model rear bumper

I have:
    Driver's door (red)
    Trim strip for driver's door
    Center plastic piece for late model rear bumper
    Both front plastic trim pieces for front bumper
    "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

Are those euroweaves? they look good

and what is different about the late model 325is axles and brakes? As far as I knew, they were the same as the 325i
      '99 e46 323i - wrecked
      '87 e30 325iS - sold
      '91 e30 325i - sold
      '89 e30 M3 - fun car
      '09 e91 328i - sold
      '97 impreza - rally car - flipped
      '08 impreza - new rally car
      '01 996 tt - more fun car
      '82 Ford f350 - work truck

Comment

You know, I'm not really sure what they are... They're stamped BBS Germany, with a little tiny VW logo. The little triangles in the pattern around the hub are closed on these, even without the center caps, but the euro weaves I see online have open triangles until you put the center caps on. I tend to think they're BBS RZ's. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=163208

As far as brakes, I think the later models allowed for vented rotors or something... This car had drums in the rear originally, so any discs were better than that.
        Last edited by keyland; 05-08-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X